• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Tibianic | Costum 7.4 Client | Starts 29th July 2011

there was a test server already. it was open for one month +. your to late. just wait untill tomorrow

less than 21 hours and 59 minutes!

lol i love how people get all hyped up and then in a month there is 0 people online =P happens to all servers

the first tibianic was fine 300 players daily online,then the ddos starts and more played left :<

Please hoodnasty, go back to botting in the usa and leave the rest alone.

Kthxbye

oldschool is dead anyway. and tibianic never had 300 players on. classictibia did, because it was owned by a trustworthy hoster who didn't need some pocket money + it was using the identical tibia files, rather then being owned by some greedy polak who closes/re-opens servers whenever he's in the need of money.

you'll only get 50 players online, thats my bet. which will all leave rapidly when the 2x exp sinks in with no quests.
this. took the words outta my mouth. dont flame me or him just wait till it happens cause its inevitable ;P