• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Tibianic | Costum 7.4 Client | Starts 29th July 2011

this. took the words outta my mouth. dont flame me or him just wait till it happens cause its inevitable ;P

Yes it's inevitable that Tibianic will die eventually, same as all servers. What do you want? A server that is active for 3 years or some shit? Ask the people who played Tibianic last time (it lasted 5 months I think) - they all enjoyed it and had enough time to: Take level 100, complete some of those custom epic quests and have like 3 (not very interesting) wars.

So considering: this version of Tibianic is more up-to-date and Iryont knows how to deal with attacks on his server much quicker - I think it'll be good, and I'm guessing at least 8 months of more than 40 players online. (Averaging at about 65)

signed. who gives a crap if the server closes after 6 month. last server was online long and it was great fun so stop the hate and ull see your wrong

signed. who gives a crap if the server closes after 6 month. last server was online long and it was great fun so stop the hate and ull see your wrong

they think this is rl tibia. they think the hoster can pay dedicated for years out of his own pocket. they think if he don't do that it is a fail ot. they think ot = rl tibia. guess what bitches it is ot. ot is more made for fun however this is a 2x exp rate so i understand abit why you guys are scared that it might close fast. but as you have seen iryont can open the server longgg aslong as there are just players playing active so he feels like hes not having a serious ot open for nothing.

I heard it's going to be opened in 40 mins since there was some problems with accounts :D

danny you said that oldschool servers will have max 50 players online huh? well tibianic already has 200~ :S for sure i won't lvl first days to many people in rook..

its very busy in rook indeed and the fact that you dont have quests in rook is really irritating me :( pretty hard to reach lvl 2 LOL

edit: btw can some english speaking dude contact me? i cant stand to talk to all these polaks

another edit: i forgot to type my ingame-name so here it goes: Vickeray

yes im pretty stoned

Last edited:
i dont know what hte fuck people were thinking when they took out a core element of the game

why the hell would you take out quests, if they're too easy, make them harder, wow fuck that must be mind boggling

i dont know what hte fuck people were thinking when they took out a core element of the game

why the hell would you take out quests, if they're too easy, make them harder, wow fuck that must be mind boggling

And having those easy quests with insane rewards such as the bk quest takes out some core elements of the game, namely, hunting for items and PKing for items. Items are worth more this way, it'll be better.

and you probaly didn't even read this: Tibianic.org

do that first then we'll see you opinion. making quests harder won't fix anything the loot is still the same. but probaly now your mind is 'boggling'.

d

this is so cool so much players =) all noob hunting places so full of ppl u need really think where u must go hunt :D
But when 4days premium off manymany players will quit..

this is so cool so much players =) all noob hunting places so full of ppl u need really think where u must go hunt :D
But when 4days premium off manymany players will quit..

then they wasted 4 days of there lifeXD