• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Tibianic | Costum 7.4 Client | Starts 29th July 2011

I would definitely play now if there was abit higher XP rate(3x) but good job on implenting DX9 and OpenGL.

Demon helmet quest attempt yesterday, was fun but we failed. Me and 1 more or 2 got the helmet, rest died / or didn't get a chance to take the reward! =) It's a nice server, anyone who likes RPGing should join!

It's not like it's impossible to become the higest level if that is your purpose of wanting a reset.

Says the nweeeeb! Joke. It ain't so bad, it's the same for everyone and it's not 20x harder because of it. You should give it a try, I can lend you a plate set and some shit. the UE is slightly nerfed, not like you only hit 200 pvp in level 50

Says the nweeeeb! Joke. It ain't so bad, it's the same for everyone and it's not 20x harder because of it. You should give it a try, I can lend you a plate set and some shit. the UE is slightly nerfed, not like you only hit 200 pvp in level 50
Well if he ACTUALLY gets dx9 workin ill play no doubt, would be cool

You are welcome! Message Arg when you reach main and I'll give you a beginners set and you're off to hunt!

Fantastic :)

As a side note.
It would be really nice if you could update this thread (or create another one), since it is a little bit outdated .3lite. The first page should clearly state that it is possible to use directx9 engine.

Anyhow, thanks for your great work.

I will create a new one, this one as you said seems too outdated.

So please, close this one.

Last edited: