• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Tibianic | Costum 7.4 Client | Starts 29th July 2011

I started back here to waste time til Real opens, name is Kyuru

It keeps getting better and better : Total of 140 players are currently playing at our server. :---)

Magic box:
Feb 2 2012, 18:06:34 CET Killed at level 26 by Kpul.

12:14 You lose 12 hitpoints due to an attack by Pabuch.
Level: 56
LOL Killed magic box botting and he comes on his 56 botted ek lolololol

Total of 146 players are currently playing at our server.

Hopefully the server will have USA proxy as well as optional 7.72 protocol soon. We'll see even faster rise of players number then :)

advertisment~ : if u are not playing here anymore , u can send me your password at prv :) thx!

Server will have support of an extra Tibia client with DirectX9 and OpenGL.
Basically server will accept 3 protocols:
7.72 edited by myself.

You have low fps with DirectX 5? You can choose the modified 7.72 to play with, there is no difference between them except the rendering engine - it will be up to you to choose between them.

More to read about it:
http://tibianic.org/forum/topic/2358/1/

Server will have support of an extra Tibia client with DirectX9 and OpenGL.
Basically server will accept 3 protocols:
7.72 edited by myself.

You have low fps with DirectX 5? You can choose the modified 7.72 to play with, there is no difference between them except the rendering engine - it will be up to you to choose between them.

More to read about it:
Tibianic.org
I doubt you will get it working.

I doubt you will get it working.

I didn't come here so you can "doubt" in my abilities, it's done anyway - read the 8th page of given thread (link) in my forum.

When it's going to implemented? Very soon so stay tuned.

I didn't come here so you can "doubt" in my abilities, it's done anyway - read the 8th page of given thread (link) in my forum.

When it's going to implemented? Very soon so stay tuned.
We'll see, won't we? It's not possible.