• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Tibianic | Costum 7.4 Client | Starts 29th July 2011

Xarissa, you mad brah? I don't play Tibianic but it's the most successful 7.4 server currently running. Where do you play? Seems like you just jump from thread to thread
Oh no doubt the most successful and best server I never said it's bad. Stable, hoster seems very intelligent, fixed bugs instantaneously, if there was 200 on I'd be on every day. I'm jumping thread to thread bored off my mind waiting for Mastercores v2..
[Can't play tibianic with 4 FPS lawl.]

Oh no doubt the most successful and best server I never said it's bad. Stable, hoster seems very intelligent, fixed bugs instantaneously, if there was 200 on I'd be on every day. I'm jumping thread to thread bored off my mind waiting for Mastercores v2..
[Can't play tibianic with 4 FPS lawl.]

Lol at you saying mastercores v2, isn't it like v8 or something atm.

I'll wait for realots, since I doubt mastercores will be up for along time, can't rly trust that realsoft..

Lol at you saying mastercores v2, isn't it like v8 or something atm.

I'll wait for realots, since I doubt mastercores will be up for along time, can't rly trust that realsoft..
Word, Realots is my shit, just going to dick around on Mastercores, since knowing Realsoft he'll fuck something up unfortunately. Dennis has yet to do anything like that yet.

I'd be surprised if Dennis takes too much longer setting RealOTS up. He's a smart guy, and he'll be thanking Mastercores for wetting the tastebuds of hundreds of old school Tibia lovers right in time for the second coming of RealOTS ;)

I'd be surprised if Dennis takes too much longer setting RealOTS up. He's a smart guy, and he'll be thanking Mastercores for wetting the tastebuds of hundreds of old school Tibia lovers right in time for the second coming of RealOTS ;)
He's probably already got it set up but wants to make it perfect instead of pulling a Realsoft and getting it up ASAP and getting hacked and having his distro crash all the time xD

Even better Today! :) Total of 129 players are currently playing at our server.

Last edited:
b6a7ue.jpg

192 LOL ***** clubbed my ass.