• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Tibianic.org - Custom 7.4 Client

Go fuck yourself with your shit server you moron, no one gives a shit about it.

afraid of losing players? as valhalla is better than you server? ;/

sorry baby, dont be mad

btw, It's not my server, i'm just a player there

sorry baby, dont be mad

so melmme give you some facts when tibianic went on the online player so valhballa went downn that means that tibianic grow players. so inamy opinion tibianic rox and valhalla suckie buttt in my eyes original succesed more sooo i play there. GL kind regards assassinho

sorry baby, dont be mad

Ohh, so you noticed my post? Seems like I have to act like you in order to pay your attention.

Actually, you know what I'm afraid of? That this topic is getting spammed by your stupid posts related to nothing in which you are trying to convince us to play on some shit.

42 online on tibianic
50 on valhalla,

someone said valhalla would fail? where are you? ;/

Hoodnasty whata fucking lier you are, do you fucking think somebody belives you. dont talk bullshit your a cheater. 8.6 is the right client for you. Stay there and dont come back please.

lmfao. what ive learned from my time here at OTlands is that its full of trolls, flamers, and most importantly ignorant idiots. i never played valhalla end of discussion.

lmfao. what ive learned from my time here at OTlands is that its full of trolls, flamers, and most importantly ignorant idiots. i never played valhalla end of discussion.

23/02/2011: Hoodnasty, runebotting

you're on the hall of shame :D

We are under constant ddos, some kid is just jealous that you play our server..

Last edited:
Back