• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Tibianic.org - Custom 7.4 Client

How the hell do I log in? Can someone give me some hint? I downloaded YATC, exhanged SPR. DAT. PIC. still the client won't start!

You should try with normal client 7.4 and ip changer :s tibianic.org port 7171

How the hell do I log in? Can someone give me some hint? I downloaded YATC, exhanged SPR. DAT. PIC. still the client won't start!

with 7.4 client and asprate ip changer ^^ cipsoft won't give u any problems for sure

There are none. Been sleeping under a rock? :)
well still.. if tibianic, classic tibia wouldn't been on i doubt u wouldn't change it similar to 7.4.
thats like adding these features 7.4 got to a 8.5 server, lOL

Belive me valhalla is a good ot. perfect map without bugs 7.4 dx9 so nobody has lag or problems with the dx5 thing, on 24/7. Gms taking care of the cheaters. , tibianic has one reason only to play and its because its so much players and 7.4 ofc. If tibianic would have dx9 i would play but its annoyin running around with freezes every stepp you take. Im not here to say tibianic is bad or something like that but everybody has diffrent opinions and mine is that valhalla is better but less players, but tibianic is still a great ot server and i hope they wont shut it down aggain.

server lagging and crashing and you still believe that it's better than valhalla HAHA

It doesn't have to be better. It have to be more fun.

Who makes a server funny? The people that are playing on it. So, if the retards that are playing a bugged/lagged server like tibianic go to valhalla, valhalla would be funny as tibianic, and without bugs and lags :)

Seriously, do you believe anyone gonna join your shit?! Please gtfo from this thread -,-

Back