• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Tibianic.org - Custom 7.4 Client

Only reason i wont play is cause i dont wanna pay for premium (although it is cheap) cause without premmy you can do much in tibia, no darashia or ank dragons :O 30-70 levels will be rough without

I'm 100% positive this forum has been up and will be up longer than your OT. No offense.

so great server admins banning ppl for fun and dont answer questions.

I love the layout :eek:

@up are you making all those same accs all the time and crying gm abuse gm abuse!!!.. dude just stop crying.. you have already spammed it. one time is enough..

I dont know why gamemasters would go around and ban people for fun in a server with 2x rate and premium system like real tibia but yeah keep making people believe that. All I know is that you shoot sd under roof (aka bot) on war server so you probably used bot/macro here and got banned for it.

Yeah fu kido didnt use anything progams for this ot like u botter boy.
Hellrage is botter thx bb.

If someone need skiller frend or can make monk/ghoul msg alipa im paladin and need skilling help ;)

So you are not Alipa?

I would say Alipa is quite a rare name, but maybe thats just me.

alipabot.gif

Last edited:
Back