• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Tibianic.org - Custom 7.4 Client

For the past 3 days Valhalha had more players than Tibianic at every single hour.

Yep. I'd say Tibianic probably have 2-3 months to get their server up and running without lags/freeze/kick/other problems else majority of players will move to Valhalla.

The server is no longer ddos-attacked! But the homepage aint up yet, i think they are fixing with it! So come back to play without any laggs/kicks/ddooss ejejjeje =)

The server seems to be in some trouble atm, kicks and ddos hasnt really stopped at first attempt but im sure they wont give up so easy. gonna log in and see what more is going on.

well since there are no ddos atks at all anymore and it is just a great server it doesn't suprise me the people are coming back. gj iryont
but you really should fix the djinn quest nowXD

Bump, the server is great.. We just need a few people now to become what it once were.

Okay, tell me what kind of "bugs"?

Oh edit; thought you said abusing.

Yes they are bein' fixed. but since it were 150-250 players online before it went down due to legal issues it's now back up but like 70 online at tops.
Still deserves some more.

Which makes sence since there are 2 other lowrates on atm =), also (compaired at the other 2) I think Tibianic doesn't look professional.

I said compaired to the other 2. If you had to beg Valhalla to get the right spawns and then accuse them of DDoSing you (while it actually was Ryan) you don't look that pro.

Not to mention the fact that you took 1-2 months to get the website and gameserver up.

Why would I need to look 'pro'? Is this some kind of competition? But hey - if you say so you can assume I'm just next random pl with server.

Back