• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Tibianus 7.4 | PVP-E / PVP | HIGH-RATE | FAST CONNECTION

How many frags should be set to redskull / banishment?

• 4 to redskull / 7 to banishment

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • 5 to redskull / 8 to banishment

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • 6 to redskull / 9 to banishment

Votes: 9 56.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@GOD Wille , great work on the server so far.. but really man you need to take a look at damage formulas (the real ones.. not what some randoms say is the real ones..)
The calculator linked is a pretty damn close formula in my opinion.
I can understand nerfing UE damage maybe 5-8%, but its like 20-30% weaker right now, my average UE is supposed to be 850~ on monsters (lvl 75+ Ms, ML 50) and I was hitting behemoth for 600 avg UE.
[[[Also note it took me 4 bp mf just to cast 3 ue]]] Mf avg 30 mana..
And I have a pally with 72+ dist, lvl 70+ I can EASILY hit 120-160 with power bolts.. stacking sd for 130-180.
My Sorcerer lvl 75+ ml 50, hits 160-210 SD... Pallys were good damage dealers in old school, but this is a little drastic. And if pallys are going to be this strong.. MS deserves their stronk UE back.

You should also raise Mf just a bit. In a 'high-rate' with a low-rate server regen, mf's should heal at minimum 50mana, and max maybe 70-80.
Especially for the price they are marked.

All just constructive criticism.. Not flaming

just fix balance before its too late...

not to mention, burst arrows are total shit aswell =)

Last edited:
Hi guys, me and wille are talking in PM about damage formula.. Please reply about how you feel about this formula (very accurate)

NOTE: THIS WILL CALCULATE THE MAX DAMAGE FOR PVE
So.. PVP Max hits would be nearly half of this.

Sudden death - Magic%*1.7
Ultimate Healing - Magic%*2.8
UE - Magic%*3
EB - Magic%*1.3
GEB - Magic%*1.7
EXPLO - Magic%*1
Energy Wave - Magic%*2.3
Exori Vis - Magic%*0.55
HMM - Magic%*0.4
FB - Magic%*0.33
GFB - Magic%*0.65

Magic% = Level*2+MagicLevel*3

Incase that is confusing for some it would equal around this..
MS lvl 60, with ml45 hits as followed (max):

Magic% = Level*2+MagicLevel*3 = 255

Sudden death - 433
Ultimate Healing - 714
UE - 765
EB - 331
GEB - 433
EXPLO - 255
Energy Wave - 586
Exori Vis - 140
HMM - 102
FB - 84
GFB - 166

Hi guys, me and wille are talking in PM about damage formula.. Please reply about how you feel about this formula (very accurate)

NOTE: THIS WILL CALCULATE THE MAX DAMAGE FOR PVE
So.. PVP Max hits would be nearly half of this.

Sudden death - Magic%*1.7
Ultimate Healing - Magic%*2.8
UE - Magic%*3
EB - Magic%*1.3
GEB - Magic%*1.7
EXPLO - Magic%*1
Energy Wave - Magic%*2.3
Exori Vis - Magic%*0.55
HMM - Magic%*0.4
FB - Magic%*0.33
GFB - Magic%*0.65

Magic% = Level*2+MagicLevel*3

Incase that is confusing for some it would equal around this..
MS lvl 60, with ml45 hits as followed (max):

Magic% = Level*2+MagicLevel*3 = 255

Sudden death - 433
Ultimate Healing - 714
UE - 765
EB - 331
GEB - 433
EXPLO - 255
Energy Wave - 586
Exori Vis - 140
HMM - 102
FB - 84
GFB - 166
good calculate;)
CHANGE FOR IT^^^^^
NOW FUCKING NO BALANCE SERVER.

As you might have thought, this server is high-rate influenced, so we will have to bring something new to the table in order to keep the server as interesting as possible. That is why we are working on the "City of Lyria" update, which will be an island which will include everything from low level hunting spots, quests to new spawns.

14ucqq1.jpg

Willie you are a joke and your server is a joke..

A sorcerer level 108 ml 52 named "Fun" attacks me for 212-245 SD damage..

Bide your time, friend. Once any other decent 7.1-7.4 server is released everyone will leave your MC-filled pathetic excuse for a server.

Bide your time, friend. Once any other decent 7.1-7.4 server is released everyone will leave your MC-filled pathetic excuse for a server.

Anticus posted, just now, on the advertisements board that they are going to launch 03 April.
Was a very successful server back in the day, i think it will take over the whole oldschool platform to be honest.

Anticus killed Classicus last time.
Wonder who Anticus is going to kill this time :D

No but seriously, Anticus is going to be really dope goodie:)

I have played this server for 1 hour and i really like it

What is wrong with his damage? ml 52 is nice for tibianus so he needs to hit that..

Ok so who is signing under that you want real formulas - like this post and we will know.
For example, lvl 140 mage with 62 magic level will shoot 400 from SD.
What is wrong with his damage? ml 52 is nice for tibianus so he needs to hit that..
Just ignore that random noob which is even complainig to GOD about his life.
Sorry for that irony, but its just getting boring of listening to those sh*ts. Well tony, if you dont like Tibianus just go away and let us manage the server.

Ps. I just wondering, didn't rat made so much damage on you Tony? Because I have seen that they can even hit up to -5 damage, should I also balance them more?

Dont recomended this shit server without balance.
Go make server 10.1 tibia
If you dont know what it 7.4 !!

Nice to see only few people complaining in a circle, like Punioo is complaining here for a 5th time

haha fucking stupid gm should go suicide, i got 102 ms with 50~ magic and i hit 220~ max when i sd ue another sorc he got 200 hp left just gonna delete my char on serv and never log in again
DONT RECOMENDED, SERVER IS FUCKING SHIT AND GM IS IGNORANT
DONT WASTE TIME ON THIS SHIT

my ip has been banned, just when i've bought boh..

unban plox it won't happen againnn

I've seen a sorcerer at 100~ with 50~~ mlvl hitting for 270+
Any way, keep in mind that this a highrate server, so you can make a sorcerer and druid really fast. In my opinion UE and SD should be a little bit taken down, as it is now.

256qlh0.jpg

Current formulas we are using since last server save. Let us know what you think about this.

256qlh0.jpg

Current formulas we are using since last server save. Let us know what you think about this.
God wille.. Dont take all the hate! Keep it up i really love the server! Great players and balance

Does people need to realize that sorcs and druids do not use MF as in bloody new tibia?
If you pvp with mana shield in thier client you will get fucking raped.
2 paladins with pb's and sd's can easily wombo combo a sorc same lvl.
Paladins are broken, sorcs are nerfed, knights are good for once and druid still suck (can't help druids in this client ofc)
You cannot buy runes from npc, so sorcs needs to craft that shit to go level up (unless you have a good economi).
Paladins just craft bolts and hit 200 hits on mobs no prob.
Life ring on paladin and you will never go oom no matter how many heals you need to heal when levling.
Knights have to wait to buy uh's insted of just going to a npc to buy them, its bloody highrate. Why would you have a highrate with a Rune market like players are going stand manually.. They are all botters who make runes -_-'
Well unless they have nothing better to do with their life heh

Status
Not open for further replies.