• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Tibianus 7.4 | PVP-E / PVP | HIGH-RATE | FAST CONNECTION

How many frags should be set to redskull / banishment?

• 4 to redskull / 7 to banishment

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • 5 to redskull / 8 to banishment

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • 6 to redskull / 9 to banishment

Votes: 9 56.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I see that the point of your post is to show my incompetence. Like you would create an antibot client - 100% unbreakable. I'am active on botting forums, reading peoples posts (I SPY), no one ever considered your server neither creating bot for it (no offense). So please don't accuse here anyone. We have created one system to detect botters and it is working. But it is not detecting 100% of them, so I've made another one, to make the accuracy level as high as possible.

Huh?

Getting banned because we activated share experience? The ban should work on botters, not real players who are getting exp without cheats.
Would be awesome if you guys can do an unban!..

IGN: Royal Notirem

Regards,
LuckyM

Are you mad because my server is successfull? We are still improving our anti-bot system, currently we are one of best 7.4 servers, keep your crying away from this thread.

Hahahaha.

Say what? The best server 7.4?

You are one of the very few 7.4 servers, Tibianic is to low rated. And classicus is dead.
Anyways,

I think you should stop lying to your players.

We know what we are doing, and we are proud of our work.
Another user here just to blame, flame and hate.
If you would not be so blindened with this, you could read that Willie said "one of best".

Hahahaha.

Say what? The best server 7.4?

You are one of the very few 7.4 servers, Tibianic is to low rated. And classicus is dead.
Anyways,

I think you should stop lying to your players.
28gtob8.png

Are you mad because we didn't wanted you in our team or what?

28gtob8.png

Are you mad because we didn't wanted you in our team or what?
I love your server wille.. But i guy pissed me off:/ I were hunting in cyclops.. I only need few kills to complete the task.. Then a random guy just spamming me saying leave or you die.. :/
And btw i find many botters and i report with CTRL + R still no answer :/

As I said, looks that there is still a little problem with that, and now we are all focused at lyra.
I promise it would be better after next update.

Atleast i dont lie to my customers and i still make 10x what you make mr 430 GB/S DDos LOL!

As i said, Stop lying to your people. Hire some decent gamemasters and focus on the server not on the forum :)

Have a good day sir.

430 gb/s ddos made me cry of laugh lol

Last edited:
Wille, yertesday my last login was at 18:00 CET. Went to work and came back at 06.00 AM. Suddently now I'm trying to login in my character and it says account name and password incorrect. Seems like someone hacked me cause I saw in the webiste that the last login was yertesday at 22.00~ which it's impossible cuz I was in work. It's my character and I can prove it like you want, there's no lost account system in the website, i'm trying to contact you but you ain't being online. The character name is Langosta. You should do something since the character is mine and you can do w.e you want to know if the character is mine or not.

Wille, yertesday my last login was at 18:00 CET. Went to work and came back at 06.00 AM. Suddently now I'm trying to login in my character and it says account name and password incorrect. Seems like someone hacked me cause I saw in the webiste that the last login was yertesday at 22.00~ which it's impossible cuz I was in work. It's my character and I can prove it like you want, there's no lost account system in the website, i'm trying to contact you but you ain't being online. The character name is Langosta. You should do something since the character is mine and you can do w.e you want to know if the character is mine or not.

Odd, same thing seems to have happened to my character, haven't played for a while but just noticed it. Wonder if it's some sort of database hack or just another server owner trying out accounts + passwords haha.

Done.

@mich3208
That happens when people uses the same passwords everywhere.

cmon tibianus lyra sucks it does not solve the overcrowded hunting spots after 13:00 cet time

the dragon demon spawn is purely made so sorcerers can abuse stair sdsing

and most spawns are useless

Next server saves updates:

* Whole Lyra has been fixed (map bugs, book bugs etc).
* Rashid, Miraia and Tulf will no longer work as a "boat service".
* Fixed so you can travel to Lyra from all cities and not only "Captain Blueberry" at Thais.
* Map bugs, trolls in cavewalls removed, & bugs in "ghostland" repaired.

We have added also an board in our forum called Report Cheater.
Feel free to report cheaters there with an record.

We have just noticed that when you are trying to PICK anything it says "Start king mission first". This is an small bug, which gonna be fixed.
It's about an LYRA quest.

@GOD Wille Can you please message me back in game about this Lyra quest. It tells me that I have already gotten a gold nugget for the king, yet the king tells me to fk off and do my mission.

Status
Not open for further replies.