• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Tibianus 7.4 | PVP-E / PVP | HIGH-RATE | FAST CONNECTION

How many frags should be set to redskull / banishment?

• 4 to redskull / 7 to banishment

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • 5 to redskull / 8 to banishment

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • 6 to redskull / 9 to banishment

Votes: 9 56.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
good ot i just wish it was lower rate, kinda boring when u can make 100 in 1-2 days, then u just sit at warlocks or dls forever

@GOD Wille i Agree to the Post from @Cygnus maybe You should think about Opening a Second lowrate Server ? Whould be anwesend and many people will Join it for Sure Since You already prove that u Take ur Job serious :)

@GOD Wille i Agree to the Post from @Cygnus maybe You should think about Opening a Second lowrate Server ? Whould be anwesend and many people will Join it for Sure Since You already prove that u Take ur Job serious :)

no dont split communtiy serv has 500 players on its awesome

not yet

maybe in like 1 month or so u should make mid rate server

by then ppl will all be lvl 170 and its boring, gfb, ue, wave ot, ppl wont even try to aim

lvl 60-80 wars are best

but u need to fix ur antibot client first

If he opens another server the main one will be emptied and when classicus resets Tibianus might have a problem.

Wille your last news say that you fixed untargetable monsters on rope holes they are still untargetable.

this ot is starting to feel more like a 7.72 server then a 7.4 server.. highering the mana gained from fluids, adding hydras... you might just aswell add runes in npc.

this ot is starting to feel more like a 7.72 server then a 7.4 server.. highering the mana gained from fluids, adding hydras... you might just aswell add runes in npc.
buying runes from npc makes mc points less = less players online

paladin detected..

server is unbalanced and shitty enjoy it while it lasts

buying runes from npc makes mc points less = less players online
this was a joke ofcourse, I don't want him to runes to npc but soon everything will be like 7.72 because his changing mana from fluids, adding hydras etc.

this was a joke ofcourse, I don't want him to runes to npc but soon everything will be like 7.72 because his changing mana from fluids, adding hydras etc.

Hydras and vanute isn't even a bad thing with this amount of players, gives you a few more hunting options, most hunting spawns are occupied during the day.

hydras do less damage than a dragon, u might wanna buff them :)

@SnorkY I think hydras wave hits okay, but their melee was kind of weak from what i saw.. but also remember people already have levels so hunting them wont be like we are starting at level 50 trying them :p

@SnorkY I think hydras wave hits okay, but their melee was kind of weak from what i saw.. but also remember people already have levels so hunting them wont be like we are starting at level 50 trying them :p

theyre same exp as DL's, except they drop more loot and theryre alot easier. Warlocks and Hydras need more damage.

theyre same exp as DL's, except they drop more loot and theryre alot easier. Warlocks and Hydras need more damage.

If he does that he might as well do a reset, everyone already exped there, wouldnt be fair. Seems fine to me

If he does that he might as well do a reset, everyone already exped there, wouldnt be fair. Seems fine to me

so instead of doing small changes to hydra and warlocks, he should just reset? wow, ur an idiot.

so instead of doing small changes to hydra and warlocks, he should just reset? wow, ur an idiot.

No i'm telling him to not make any changes. Gosh I wish people knew the english language. I was saying, if he were to change the warlock/any monster damage/formula, it would be unfair because people already leveled off of it before hand. zzzzzzzzzzzzz KKKKKKKK UHEAUHEA -.- monkey

I do researches with Tibianus and i can say that there is no changes in client. If there is no changes, there is no antibot. So, admins of Tibianus lie to you all.
They do banishment with they own hand, bans aren't automatic.

No i'm telling him to not make any changes. Gosh I wish people knew the english language. I was saying, if he were to change the warlock/any monster damage/formula, it would be unfair because people already leveled off of it before hand. zzzzzzzzzzzzz KKKKKKKK UHEAUHEA -.- monkey

its a highrate no one gives a fuck. Monsters should be as they were, HARD.

I do researches with Tibianus and i can say that there is no changes in client. If there is no changes, there is no antibot. So, admins of Tibianus lie to you all.
They do banishment with they own hand, bans aren't automatic.
Well, then Lord just lied to all of you. Because many has been banned automaticly, and most of them has been using Everbot. Lord is just lying because he earn cash if you use his bot.

GOD Wille please stop it. You and your team have no idea about antibot features and all your previous statements were complete bulls..t. You've taken classicus client with the same changes on the server side regarding the packet structure. This was good when classicus did it, for couple of weeks, until someone figured out what was changed. Later on this feature cannot be even called antibot cuz its couple of changes in the code and all features are working again.

Keeping that in mind now you are trying to say that you have created brand new antibot system while previously you were not even able to change anything except of item ids... Silly...

Moreover you are accusing Lord (creator of everbot) that he is lying... No comments on this...

"Because many has been banned automaticly" yeye - if we can count you or your monkey sitting and banning then its automation. Otherwise don't make fool out of yourself.

It's not even required to do any automatic system to successfully fight with botters. Couple of active GM's + instant deletion (all acc's not only cashmakers) will do the job. But no - you prefer to lie, thinking that only morons play your server or read this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.