• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Tibianus 7.4 | PVP-E / PVP | HIGH-RATE | FAST CONNECTION

How many frags should be set to redskull / banishment?

• 4 to redskull / 7 to banishment

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • 5 to redskull / 8 to banishment

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • 6 to redskull / 9 to banishment

Votes: 9 56.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Change your exp rate for this:
From 1 To 7 - x25
From 8 To 20 - x40
From 21 To 40 - x30
From 41 To 60 - x18
From 61 To 70 - x12
From 71 To 80 - x10
From 81 To 105 - x4
From 106 To 120 - x2
From 121 - x1,5

New members can in 1 day make good lvl to wars , but can't make lvls 170 for very ue spams.
Make reset or open new ots fast , you nothing lose if reopen ots.
Don't waste your dedicated serwer for 20 players on mc.
If you do not hurry someone else take over your players, I hope you're not an idiot and do the right thing.
Reset is the only option.
Look your forum people want reset and wait for reset , if you no make this you lose players.
Remember only an idiot loses a dedicated server and it does not reset if the server is empty.

Show that you are better than that sucker Friben which loses its dedicated server and does not open ots.
I agree with u everything but not when u reach 80...actually u are making a big difference btw that 2 stages, i would play just till lvl 80....in hr, spending 6 hours to take 2 or 3 lvls...cmon, i hope u are kidding...,, i would say 81-105 7x, to 120 5x and above 3x
You will let some non lifers find a way to pg till 150 but on that looooooooong journey they will find sneaks and so, with stage like 1,5 x anyone will dare to pg and lose too much time, hr is suposed to takes less time for everything, even for non lifers.

I agree with u everything but not when u reach 80...actually u are making a big difference btw that 2 stages, i would play just till lvl 80....in hr, spending 6 hours to take 2 or 3 lvls...cmon, i hope u are kidding...,, i would say 81-105 7x, to 120 5x and above 3x
You will let some non lifers find a way to pg till 150 but on that looooooooong journey they will find sneaks and so, with stage like 1,5 x anyone will dare to pg and lose too much time, hr is suposed to takes less time for everything, even for non lifers.

Maybe exp 1,5x on 120 + it's slow i think 2 or 2,5 it's perfect

Dear Gm tibianus Read my earlier post and take good decisions.
Show that you have a large eagle in his pants instead of a shell with cave.

Now is the perfect moment to re-launch a new server, or reset.

If you will be waiting for the other open early and take your players.

Remember my words, we all hope that you have an eagle in pants , do not cave.

if this guy resets or let die his server his next server will not be trusted and classicus will make a comeback

just remove lyra the town was well mapped the spawns sucks and the demon spawn can be abused easily i lvled the from 103 to 140ish in a few days. in a 2 hours of stair hop i did over 500k in loot

levels after 100+ has to be lowered so we dont see 140+ again after 1 week. It just contributes ue spam in war

It's an POLL, I just copied and pasted wrong thing by mistake :p

This gm it's woman or gay , because only idiot waste money for dedicated serwer and no reset for players back.

It's how to pay for a whore in a brothel and not to have sex with her.

This gm it's woman or gay , because only idiot waste money for dedicated serwer and no reset for players back.

It's how to pay for a whore in a brothel and not to have sex with her.

I love your conclusion: he's an idiot so he has to either be gay or a woman. You are the only idiot here kid. How about you go 'n take some English classes and return once you have something useful to say.

I'm not from England and don't have to learn this language good.
Are Lawyer you'r boyfriend and do you love him?

Dear Players, Many of you ask if there will be a restart of the server, many of you ask about our future. Actually, we are working on new client (preventing entering to the game with bot). It will be not possible to enter to the game with other client than ours either using unofficial software will be not possible. The client, will be auto updated to make the work for the developers of bots even harder, and to make it hardcore, we have added few features (Anti-Bot v3) to the server which are going to make sure that no one uses aim-bot. We will also consider changing the stages a little bit - I don't think that would be a drastic changes. We will consider removing Lyra and adding Real Map places instead of that.
We will also put some work on our website, adding few new features.

First of all what is wrong to be a girl or gay? There's many people in OTland and many of them is girls. And God wille decides if he want to reset or not.

Anti bot client no help because people can making new bot's for all custom client.
Only active gm it's good option.
I know some pages where people making bots for tibianus , and other ots if you make update people update bot and you never win.
Best option make reset fast and you or your game masters , search boters no making systems antibot because this no help never.

10 months from now DengXiao you have to wait.. Go get a job until then

Status
Not open for further replies.