• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Tibianus 7.4 | PVP-E / PVP | HIGH-RATE | FAST CONNECTION

How many frags should be set to redskull / banishment?

• 4 to redskull / 7 to banishment

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • 5 to redskull / 8 to banishment

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • 6 to redskull / 9 to banishment

Votes: 9 56.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, if you aim to be succesful in life it's highly recommended to speak fluent English, since it's the language that is accepted worldwide.
To answer your question: I have no idea who Lawyer is, I have no idea whether I love him or not, so we can conclude he's not my boyfriend.

you do know mandarin and spanish is spoken more than english, right? If you're successful enough you'll have someone to translate the conversation. Your statement is fucking stupid.

GOD Wille, when your improved anti-bot client is done i would love a reset with slightly lower rates :D

you do know mandarin and spanish is spoken more than english, right? If you're successful enough you'll have someone to translate the conversation. Your statement is fucking stupid.

GOD Wille, when your improved anti-bot client is done i would love a reset with slightly lower rates :D

In order to get to the point where you are successful enough to have a translater you'll need to be able to communicate in English. Once you get to that successful point where you'll 'have someone to translate the conversation', you'll have them translate the Spanish and Mandarin for you. Yes, in numbers Mandarin and Spanish are languages that a lot of people speak, but that isn't GLOBALLY. Mandarin is spoken in Asia, Spanish in Latin America. English however is spoken all over the world, from China to Sweden and most importantly in the USA. I'd like to see you try and have a conversation in Mandarin or Spanish with people from the Middle East, good luck.

You act smart, but it is your statement that is stupid. For some reason you always have to hate on people, even when you're wrong.

In order to get to the point where you are successful enough to have a translater you'll need to be able to communicate in English. Once you get to that successful point where you'll 'have someone to translate the conversation', you'll have them translate the Spanish and Mandarin for you. Yes, in numbers Mandarin and Spanish are languages that a lot of people speak, but that isn't GLOBALLY. Mandarin is spoken in Asia, Spanish in Latin America. English however is spoken all over the world, from China to Sweden and most importantly in the USA. I'd like to see you try and have a conversation in Mandarin or Spanish with people from the Middle East, good luck.

You act smart, but it is your statement that is stupid. For some reason you always have to hate on people, even when you're wrong.

you're the one hating on people because they can't speak perfect English, weirdo.

typical arbetslös och överviktig svenne

you're the one hating on people because they can't speak perfect English, weirdo.

typical arbetslös och överviktig svenne

You're wrong again, I hated on him because of the statement he made about women and gay people. I gave him a tip on how to spend his time more useful. This'll be my last post towards you, there's no point since you are just here to troll and hate on people, even though you're in the wrong more often than not.

Enjoy your day.

@GOD Wille @God Tibianus @Extibia Unless you do something NOW (and i am not talking about a reset, i am talking about new content and REAL improvements and probably a reset) you will lose to Classicus. Classicus waited for their opportunity, if they launch you are done until they mess up again in some months.

My prediction is that if you dont relaunch the same day as Classicus with a better offer you are done. You need to be 100% active in the game a community. Right now you have Classicus promo on your forum and people are right the best anti bot is the manual GM verification.

Last edited:
It's very hard to verify an aimbotter if he uses it correct. You have probably faced a hundreds of "legit" aimbotters where you are unsure whether or not he is a "hacker". That's exactly why a good anti-bot is needed.

We want to clarify that we are not "money-monkeys", if we would be, the server would already be reseted. You also have to understand us as developers, that rather than "rushing" and releasing an unfinished version we will work hard until we think it is all fully done - even if it is in the favour of other OTses, we will have an edge long term.

It is true that everyone wants a restart, but without our new antibot, it will end in the same way as it ended before, - which is something we absolutely don't want to happen again. Our main goal is to create a server which will be 100% botfree. I have showed you already that we have got a really GOOD & stable server engine + full DDoS protection. Now we want to show you guys that we will also make the best botfree server on the market. Just stay with us, you won't regret it for sure.

Last edited:
Players, everything good? The management has been speaking now since we have seen alot of people yelling for a reset/relaunch. We thought of it and now we want your THOUGHT of what we came up with.
We want to start a secondary server, which means that this version of Tibianus will still be online & the new one. But at the second server we will make the server alot more intense in parts like experience, skills and other things to make the gameplay alot better then it was on the first server. We will also come with a new complete system to the open tibia world very soon regarding botters. Tell me what ya thinking of this.

Last edited:
Lol what happened... 8 people online geez. Servers like this last 2 months max then require a reset for the fun begins again

@Blinkz For some reason people started to complain about botters when there are botters in every server. I think inactivity of administration triggered this thinking and now we dont have players. Administration thinks they will solve the botting problem releasing some sort of new client, idoubt it. They might fix aim bot for a period of time. Classicus is releasing a server that will probably get all players back. Lets see what happens but after Classicus launches 4.0 i ll start to see dead servers including this one. @Blinkz if you play on Classicus msg me i might give @R.yan a chance if i still need some tibia action. After 3 failures because of item duplicates and staff being hacked lets hope it will stay on a little more than 2 or 3 months.

Last edited:
As far as I know, most of the players are going to classicus, none want to play at otland or tibianus at this moment... Tibianus failed too much with cheaters and with the banning system, none belive now that you will get bot detection system Wilie :p

If tibianus will be a middle-rate or faster lowrate, maybe then... Ryan will take most of the players, even tho he is banning multiclients players with more then 2+ accounts :)

Last posts from the Tibianus main site that describes the fate of this server:

Rubinio
I rather believe that the classicus owner saw that tibianus was running really good for a while and realized that restarting classicus wont result in success. But as soon as its lost its players they saw an oppurtunity to retsart, and did so. You could see classicus go offline a few days after this OT died, I think that's when they started preparing the server for the restart. I even said it here, which is why I urged tibianus to restart fast.

Insurgent
Ding! Ding! Ding! Someone give Rubinio a cookie. He is totally right. Classicus waited for this moment. When they first announced the ice heroes update @Classicus they said it will be done in 2 months and 5 months after they dint release nothing. Tibianus messed up and they rushed the update knowing they will own Tibianus. Sorry but this server is dead until Classicus dies again. This is a cycle, Classicus promised an update that could not be done since they were too busy studying and spending the player's money on haging out while Tibianus was in dream land dreaming about a perfect anti bot system. I got you news pal, these servers requires time and dedication to keep them alive.

Pull Up
I do think that's its too late to do something with that server.... GOD has overslept that moment. For now, I think that classicus is prepared perfectly as it had time to do so. People no longer want weak engine with that many bugs after waiting that long. I wish all of you nice gameplay on classisus, and see you there ;-)

Source http://tibianus.org/forum/announcements/1994?page=12

Last posts from the Tibianus main site that describes the fate of this server:

Rubinio
I rather believe that the classicus owner saw that tibianus was running really good for a while and realized that restarting classicus wont result in success. But as soon as its lost its players they saw an oppurtunity to retsart, and did so. You could see classicus go offline a few days after this OT died, I think that's when they started preparing the server for the restart. I even said it here, which is why I urged tibianus to restart fast.

Insurgent
Ding! Ding! Ding! Someone give Rubinio a cookie. He is totally right. Classicus waited for this moment. When they first announced the ice heroes update @Classicus they said it will be done in 2 months and 5 months after they dint release nothing. Tibianus messed up and they rushed the update knowing they will own Tibianus. Sorry but this server is dead until Classicus dies again. This is a cycle, Classicus promised an update that could not be done since they were too busy studying and spending the player's money on haging out while Tibianus was in dream land dreaming about a perfect anti bot system. I got you news pal, these servers requires time and dedication to keep them alive.

Pull Up
I do think that's its too late to do something with that server.... GOD has overslept that moment. For now, I think that classicus is prepared perfectly as it had time to do so. People no longer want weak engine with that many bugs after waiting that long. I wish all of you nice gameplay on classisus, and see you there ;-)

Source http://tibianus.org/forum/announcements/1994?page=12

a little correction the dumb owners of tibianus werent thinking about a new bot system

they were spending the money they got from the players while they said they were working on da server

before they were working on a imaginary bot system they were missing on the game and forums

and the best antibot system is call a mano anti bot system manually by checking every war

lowrate eloth asap, it's needed more than tibianus 7.4 (imo) cos there is currently no good ots to play on...

But that's me, you can do whatever the FUCK you wanna do (maybe u want eloth lowrate launch later and that's why idea of launching this tibianus 7.4 before ^.- )

Yeah , they can't realize eloth low rate because its not ready yet. Tibianus could be good idea , but i prefer to focus on thoraots atm.

i know it if elora die again u make Tibianus. Hype ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back