• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Tibianus 7.4 | PVP-E / PVP | HIGH-RATE | FAST CONNECTION

How many frags should be set to redskull / banishment?

• 4 to redskull / 7 to banishment

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • 5 to redskull / 8 to banishment

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • 6 to redskull / 9 to banishment

Votes: 9 56.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not from England and don't have to learn this language good.
Are Lawyer you'r boyfriend and do you love him?

Actually, if you aim to be succesful in life it's highly recommended to speak fluent English, since it's the language that is accepted worldwide.
To answer your question: I have no idea who Lawyer is, I have no idea whether I love him or not, so we can conclude he's not my boyfriend.

Reset that Server srsly.. 30 Players online, u failed in handling with botters in the beginning.
I Appreciate that You take Care about that Problem now and try to fix it but if you want to get players back you should reset after the anti-bot client is finished and lower the rates a bit, greetings

No, they don't wanna do a reset. so please read the latest news. Okey? Lol
Clients are always right, i dont see anyone crying for no reset or w/e. Just let time pass by and ppl will just forget about this project to join another one, its all about chances. Maybe staff doesnt wanna do it untill they are sure that this wont happen again, but time's playing against them...
Im saying again, me and my team are waiting for reset or another option, we dont mind just take a decision im getting bored of checking this forum daily..some of us even if u are too late, we wont have time as summer holidays are quite close.

The reason nobody is against a reset is because the people who still played the server after most teams left got forced off the server by all of the highlvls random pking after quitting. The server wasn't dead until this happened and this is what happens to most servers. Population drop, people complain and whine about server being dead so the only logical thing to do is go kill it further eh? GM's said they are focusing on getting an antibot client before anything, i agree with this there is no point to rush open a new server or reset because the same exact thing is going to happen again.

This reset mindset everyone has nowadays really bugs me and was one of the reasons i quit playing but i wanted to come back hoping something had changed but obviously it hasn't.. ):

<<-- working right now on anti-bot OTClient, should be ready in few days :)

EDIT:
Maybe there will be auto-update in client, so admin can add items/add new anti-bot features without problems.

Last edited:
they've talked about anti bot ever since the server opened, and after not even 2 months online the server is already dead
loved to see ppl cry about tibianus being the new classicus, when classicus was online for 6mmonths with 300 online

Ehhhh didn't classicus reset like 5+ times though lol? I played classicus late summer last year in august-september and that was the 2nd or 3rd edition, they promised port hope and poi monsters for like 2 months, idk if they ever implemented but i quitted that one after it reseted after 1-2 months.

Ryan always finds a way to reset his servers. I like his servers but he doesn't care enough for his players as much as he cares to make money, not saying the owners of tibianus are any different but they are both just as good and just as bad.

Ehhhh didn't classicus reset like 5+ times though lol? I played classicus late summer last year in august-september and that was the 2nd or 3rd edition, they promised port hope and poi monsters for like 2 months, idk if they ever implemented but i quitted that one after it reseted after 1-2 months.

Ryan always finds a way to reset his servers. I like his servers but he doesn't care enough for his players as much as he cares to make money, not saying the owners of tibianus are any different but they are both just as good and just as bad.
You shouldnt compare this servers, for What ive seen classicus offered us a 10x more worked ot than this one, i always thought this could be some kind of bought classicus in the 70%.
On the other hand, the staff were busy since i started to play here, the kaos reached on this server was embarrassing, every single player with a decent lvl has bot or knew some1 who was doing it, this servr didnt even took too long untill we claimed for reset. Actually the only hood thing i can say is only that, this is a hr ser ver aimed to have fun.

All ots it's shit full boters: Tibianic , Tibianus , Classicus other all it's the same shit full boters.
All antybot how you make no help , people update bots and make new bots and still boting.
You need solo search boters , or have the same shit on new antybot system.
Open now , stop waste more time.

@GOD Wille I expect that if you guys reset the game, the accounts will still have the premium time. Many peple bought premium or worked really hard in game to get premium scrolls (like me)...

Scrolls were coppied when you haven't done any rollback when some people did major server crash in the past. My accounts have long premium time for example and it didn't cost my much. My team had many scrolls and much of gold here, dunno like the rest of the teams. Donations scrolls were almost given for free between teams only to make friends stay here for war purpose... It is hard to believe, that some people did really have a problem to get donations here after bugged cash and loads of premium things ....

You should fix old bugs and game weakness, before the reset. Resetting of premiums accounts would be also a good choice, if not No problem :) People like me will just sell old accounts with load of donations from last edition :D

Scrolls were coppied when you haven't done any rollback when some people did major server crash in the past. My accounts have long premium time for example and it didn't cost my much. My team had many scrolls and much of gold here, dunno like the rest of the teams. Donations scrolls were almost given for free between teams only to make friends stay here for war purpose... It is hard to believe, that some people did really have a problem to get donations here after bugged cash and loads of premium things ....

You should fix old bugs and game weakness, before the reset. Resetting of premiums accounts would be also a good choice, if not No problem :) People like me will just sell old accounts with load of donations from last edition :D

If that is the case then reset all but is the last time ill trust this server just because it had a good start. We all need more activity on the game and forums.

It is true, it had very good start :/ Cheating and game abuses did destroy other things :(
Thats why we won't start an second server untill we will be sure that we are blocked bots competely.

@JerryBerry
Insulting us, just because we won't restart the server as now as you want isn't so good.

Status
Not open for further replies.