• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Tibianus 7.4 | PVP-E / PVP | HIGH-RATE | FAST CONNECTION

How many frags should be set to redskull / banishment?

• 4 to redskull / 7 to banishment

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • 5 to redskull / 8 to banishment

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • 6 to redskull / 9 to banishment

Votes: 9 56.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
run tibianus but with sprites from 7.4
not like 400~ mana for gfb cuz it dies so fast :)

Open it tomorrow, theres no server to play on atm and i think alot of people waiting for Eloth lowrate so open this meanwhile you're working on it!

Create tibianus for american players bro = alls ots europe die in 1 week.... D2 have 400 on and have many bugs and all ppls have bot ahhaha tibianus open american host in usa and alls ppls d2 playing tibianus and more :)

Jakies info czy startuje ?
Nie startuje i co teraz? masz challange przeżyć weekend bez tibii. Polecam pobiegać żeby schudnąć / pouczyć się żeby dobrze napisać następny sprawdzian w szkółce.

it was just a punchline ~~"it's not starting and now what? u have to survive 1 weekend without tibia. I suggest jogging to lose fat u fatass or studying for the next class in teh school u dumbass."

(he was so horny for an OTS that he wrote 2nd time instead of just w8ing for GM's repply like others do).

Status
Not open for further replies.