• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Voidcore 7.4 - Official Start on Friday - 12.01.18 - 18:00 CET

Oh then you have the audacity to come into discord after you cry about being banned and say "Don't worry Okke, I will still login every once in a while to help you test things". Bro you came to a server with plenty of small bugs and reported the same shit that has been reported 100 times over. You are not special, you just spend your time to pursue some political gain on a server full of adults. This guy doesn't care about you, you are only seeing his "I am Okke, I am nuetral, I will not tell you to fuck off because I am politically correct". If he spend 5 minutes actually playing his own server he would realize you guys are just false people.

You just hit the point. Those guys are typically "drama ppl" when there is a unjustice they scream so loud, but when they are abusing with their knowledge, skills they say it politically right. Just get rid of them if it's long term project, I would't mind nor anyone would.

You just hit the point. Those guys are typically "drama ppl" when there is a unjustice they scream so loud, but when they are abusing with their knowledge, skills they say it politically right. Just get rid of them if it's long term project, I would't mind nor anyone would.

XDDDD

did we cry when 90 eks started rooking our 15lvls? na so stfu

I havn´t been online for over a month now and am retired, but still I feel that I want to recommend Voidcore for people who´s searching for a stable, non-corrupt 7.4 server with an great community.
As long as things havn´t drasticly changed since I retired, but I highly doubt that.

- The community of Voidcore is indeed something special, I have never really experienced that kind of community earlier, and I´ve been playing OpenTibia for about 10 years+.
- Okke is by far the most fair and non-corrupt hoster/developer I ever seen under all these years. Personally I think he deserves huge respect.

It hurts to see all this drama being posted in the OtLand thread, I´d say it rather is something for Voidcores own forum/discord.
Anyhow - I hope everyone I met in Voidcore still are enjoying it as much as I did.

Cheers,
Don Hagman

P.s adpos check this account creation date -> 2007 I had older but don’t remember the name

I am not sure if you need to play anymore; you managed level 21. Isn't that your highest lvl ever? We are all very proud of you!

Not recommended, you can abuse every possible rule you can imagine and you won't be punished, as long as you are neutral. People are known for cheating, bug abusing and account trading and nobody bats an eye.

I got next 10 days off, this serv still decently active?
I played at launch for a week but been off since... thanks

Thank you to Okke for hosting this server!

Here is a list of all the issues we found, not meant as criticism, but as to help for fixing:

The post box in drefia does not work

The 5th key in the draconia tower quest is untakable, and the switches do not work for the level above that, and the door above that also does not work.

The hall of lost mirrors teleports are not working right; other professions can go into each others tps.

The isle of kings quest for the monks diary is not working correct; you can enter monks without penalty and also go underground without talking to the npc.

The client is super great and smooth, but still has a little walking problem and sometimes can share square with a monster.

Especially thanks to CM Tarek for helping us finish some quests when it was bugged!

The main issue for leaving is that the rules are not enforced, and a large number of people bot/tasker runes/characters, buy/use not their characters, without any punishment. We played as usual, hoping such players would either leave or be banned, but that did not happen.

For speaking up against botters, team healer/big papa decided to come kill a member of our guild. Here is his talking: (I also confirmed with dr death/big papa directly this is his man)

Channel saved at Tue Apr 10 11:03:10 2018

10:49 Sorevan: why are u pking my mages

10:49 Heretic: Who are you?

10:49 Sorevan: what do u mean

10:49 Sorevan: who are u

10:49 Heretic: Are you Finsta?

10:49 Sorevan: no he went to bed

10:49 Sorevan: are u another of team blocker man?

10:50 Heretic: Who is Team Blocker?

10:50 Sorevan: big papa

10:50 Heretic: ah yeah

10:50 Heretic: i am big papa

10:52 Sorevan: why would you kill my mages?

10:52 Heretic: because finsta talks shit

10:52 Heretic: and you're his friend

10:52 Sorevan: finsta does not talk shit

10:52 Sorevan: and yes, I am his friend

10:52 Heretic: well there you have it

10:53 Sorevan: so you cheat, bot, and play a character you did not make, and yet when someone calls you out on it

10:53 Sorevan: you kill them/.

10:53 Sorevan: the lack of logic and fairness is astounding

10:55 Heretic: my logic is

10:55 Heretic: you come to this server and it is 100% peaceful

10:55 Heretic: yet you stir shit

10:55 Heretic: for what?

10:56 Heretic: it is not the sheeps place to question the wolf

10:56 Sorevan: 1, we have not stirred any shit, else we would have nuked u the multiple times we caught u botting

10:56 Sorevan: we disagree with cheaters, which is perfectly normal

10:56 Sorevan: and, 2, you are no wolf

10:56 Heretic: 20:55 Sorevan: and, 2, you are no wolf

10:56 Heretic: ill save this

10:57 Sorevan: techincally, you do not even have a character

10:57 Sorevan: you are welcome to, save the entire chat

10:57 Heretic: i only need 1 line

10:57 Heretic: 20:55 Sorevan: and, 2, you are no wolf

10:57 Sorevan: its ok, ill save and post the entire chat for you

10:57 Sorevan: you are no wolf, you have no characters, technically

10:58 Sorevan: you botted up runes and hence were able to make your char hi, and you bought ur mage

10:58 Sorevan: id gladly fight you, provided you can create and play up a charater on your own without tools

10:58 Heretic: you have a 70-80 knight

10:58 Heretic: right

10:59 Sorevan: yep

10:59 Heretic: 1 v 1 me

10:59 Heretic: on my sorc

10:59 Sorevan: what sorc is that?

10:59 Sorevan: what name of it

11:00 Sorevan: what is the name of the sorc

11:00 Heretic: keep it up bro

11:00 Heretic: 20:55 Sorevan: and, 2, you are no wolf

11:00 Sorevan: yep

11:00 Heretic: i don't need to say any more words to you

11:00 Heretic: ^^

11:00 Sorevan: what is the name of the sorc

11:01 Sorevan: very brave of you

11:01 Sorevan: to threaten with a bought char

11:01 Sorevan: skillless players like you ruined the game

11:01 Sorevan: also, theres a many hi rates u can play if you dont have the skill to make ur own characters

11:01 Sorevan: i dont know why u dont try those

11:02 Sorevan: ill post this convo

11:02 Sorevan: and note you lacked the courage to say your mage was dr death, the char you bought or were given from don hagman

11:03 Sorevan: its too bad you cannot reason or act normally

It is pretty sad behavior, we caught big papa/team blocker taskering his runes many times (as did the polish players) but hoped he would stop or be caught. We are not GMs, so we hope for rule enforcement. Then, don hagman either gave or sold his decently hi lvl sorc to big papa/team blocker, (renamed from Don Hagman to Dr. Death) and we had hoped that would, since it was so very obvious, catch GM attention. But, there are 2 tutors, one well known for taskering his runes, and the other for such poor understanding of game rules he had to have his own druids renamed. When this is your tutors, and no action is taken against cheaters, the result is of above.

Big pape/team blocker/dr death, I repeat what I said. You are no wolf; you are a coward, and a skill less player. You do not even have a character, as everything you have is from taskering your runes or buying/getting a hi lvl mage. To break the rules, then attack using your cheated resources, for anyone daring to suggest botters and tasker ppl should not play, is pathetic.

If you do not have the time to play and NEED to tasker your runes, there is many hi rate servers available.

Frankly, the logic gap that allows you to rationalize cheating and then threatening/killing/acting internet tough as if you had earned something is stunning.

Also, to be clear, this player is not the only person we caught cheating and reported; we even sent in cams of other ppl cheating, but nothing was done. He is not the exception player, but this is just example with clear showing of how this type of player always becomes. They cheat their way up, offer the usual excuses (I dont have time, I am adult with job, everyone else cheats anyhow, etc etc) and then as they have no self respect or honor, eventually turn to acting like this.

Okke, if you open a server where the rules are followed more closely, we would be happy to join and buy premium again as we did this time to support your works. We had hoped that the ppl who did cheat would at least be nice, or realize how cowardly it is to use their cheated gains and chars to attack those who ask for the rules to be followed.

Until then, sadly we cannot recommend this server. We tried to ignore the botter/cheater types, but when they use resources and characters gained against the rules to attack us, those of us who follow the rules really have no chance to do anything.

Nave/Evan

Last edited:
It is pretty sad behavior, we caught big papa/team blocker taskering his runes many times (as did the polish players)

Just read my posts i was sad for this guy and decide to leave this server for him since its the only one he can actualy "rule" hes using massive mc farm since voidcore start just turn it off when someone point it out and gm tell him to stop... well its not first time okke should delete him but bigpapa is a crybaby and would leave this server or start killing lowbies to make them quit (read previous posts when we killed his 90 ek)

I wonder when Okke will realise that without forcing the rules (yes even top lvls can be deleted at any time) there will be no players. I am also not recommending this server, I gave up when I saw this bullshit.

I would also like to thank Okke for hosting the server, he's a skilled developer and nice guy.

Sad to see how this turned out, we were enjoying the game until lack of management turned into botters becoming power abusers.
I've already given all the feedback I have, so I will just copy and paste a small fragment of what I've already said.

If you're gonna have a set of rules, then punish people for breaking them. If you're too busy to enforce the rules yourself, then appoint a delegate to act on your behalf. If you find that enforcing your rules are not healthy for the server, then change the rules. When appointing Tutors, try to make sure they actually have some kind of ability to communicate with other people, make sure they're not actively breaking the rules themselves. Make sure they're not name locking people based on rules from literally another game, while they themselves are actually breaking the rules naming their makers "ajswekdjai" and "asjdkjaskd", proving just how little business they have being a Tutor. When presented with a cam of a Tutor botting, remove them as a Tutor. Well, when presented with a cam of anyone breaking the rules, do anything. Don't sit still in the shadows claiming you care about your playerbase. It seems to me that the management has given up on the community, although the game itself is still being worked on. Everyone understands that Okke is a busy man with a real job. Most of us are busy people with real lives, and I'm sure we're all very grateful for what Okke and Tarek are doing, however that doesn't mean everything should just fly.

We had a good time, thanks for hosting.

Also would like to say thanks for hosting.
First week of this server was the most fun/nostalgic feeling I've had on tibia servers is many many years. (I know there won't be a reset, but if there ever was, count me in.)

Haven't played in a long time, but I saw the signs of rune farming then as well.
Never understood the point of trying to own/abuse a server of 15-20 players ;)

@All of the cry babies here, this is big papa/dr death

You are a great example of how fragile the players are here, this is exactly why I advocated for the PLs being kicked off. I literally killed this guys maker and him + his friend quit. Didn’t kill his main or anyone’s main, he just talks shit for a month and I kill his maker for 3 uh runes. Guy quits. Lol you people are dumbasses. Good riddance. You will be hunted until the server resets of it does, then if it comes back I will out level you and kill you again. It was a mistake to play the good guy here, because bitches talk shit regardless.

@All of the cry babies here, this is big papa/dr death

You are a great example of how fragile the players are here, this is exactly why I advocated for the PLs being kicked off. I literally killed this guys maker and him + his friend quit. Didn’t kill his main or anyone’s main, he just talks shit for a month and I kill his maker for 3 uh runes. Guy quits. Lol you people are dumbasses. Good riddance. You will be hunted until the server resets of it does, then if it comes back I will out level you and kill you again. It was a mistake to play the good guy here, because bitches talk shit regardless.

Oh rlly... let me paste something for you
SHUt your play!
SHUt your play!
SHUt your play!

Best part was "i cant heal pls help tarek they use bug tp me out pls"

We were sad for killing such low players even tho we used 30lvls against urs 90 we decide to leave this server for u so u can rpg some and even on empty server u still needs 10 makers on bot to hunt normally... AS EK

Should i post some pics where u were spamming tarek and oskar "if u wont ban/delete those polacks i'll start killing every new player on this server and quit"

? rlly?

I think you just proved our point very clearly. We did not quit for the death, we quit due to the lack of rule enforcement that allows cheating and skill less players like you play. We also don't play the good guy; we are just normal players who follow the rules.

You killed someone for advocating the rules, which you are unable to play if followed; you are the weak and fragile player.

You have never out lvled anyone; you have no characters. You have a bought mage, and a botted/taskered runed knight, that was destroyed by some lvl 20s. As I said in game, you make your own char, lvl it up without cheating, and I will be happy to defeat you in battle, and it would be an easy battle. Your play in the above screen shots shows how sad it is.

So to be clear, the only bitch here is you, unable to play a character up yourself, and only talk big from behind the screen on cheated characters. Keep running your mouth; with each post you make, you show how honorless and lacking of self respect you are. As I said before, Okke, if you open again with enforced rules, we would be happy to play. We would easily destroy weak players like dipset if the rules were enforced. To be honest, we think he must be joking; he calls people crybabies for choosing to not play where cheaters prosper due to lack of enforcement, but when legally destroyed in pvp vs some low lvls, whines and begs to the GM for help? It must be some kind of joke.

But, go ahead and continue with the tough guy posting; everyone knows the truth, your lack of skill and playing ability is shown clearly. Your lack of logic and reason shown as well; the only real loser here is you, and to some extent, sadly Okke, as weak moldy players are what grows on a server that is not managed properly.

Best of luck to all; seems fairly pointless to continue any discussion due to the inability of others to see logic/reason/basic human interaction. Okke, we are very sorry to give the thumbs down on your server; next time, please consider Finstads post regarding the rules and follow what you decide with enforcement. Best of Luck!

Nave

Back