• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Warloria - 7.72 war server RESET ONLINE 21:00 TONIGHT!

server is pretty fun
needs more ppl tho

also it just kicked so idk about this "24/7" shit lol

Last edited:
Ill remove e-rings. What about spells. What should be fixed (what buffed / what nerfed)

Also updated /w:

-Ban problem apparently fixed;
-Ring are buyable now;
-Paralyze nerfed (from -2,000 -> -1,500)
-UE nerfed / SD nerfed
-Added server to OTServlist
-Added server to OTSlist

Don't nerf SD, lower ML instead. (-5 for mage vocations)

Lower max mana given by mana fluids to 110. Lower exhaust of them instead to promote skilled players. Send me script called "fluids.lua".

Add more items to NPCs. Send me NPC script. Both scripts.

Try to change RSA key to RL tibia RSA key. I think that will enable Tibicam NG but I need to test it first. It will temporarily disable the use of default IP changer so we will just test it for 1 hour or so at a set time. Catch me on Facebook later. I will find out RL tibia RSA key until then.

I think right now SD's are good? you wont be able to double sd a mage to death with 2 mages. You'll need burst/luck/combo to.

I can 100% confirm that raymoon is botting using battle list. Raymoon and Batizado where teaming up against me and i ran around with batizado to the left and raymoon to the right, so raymoon couldnt see batizado in battlelist. Then i run a bit to the right towards raymoon, so batizado also moves a few squares so he ends up in raymoons battlelist and BAM sd on batizado :).

//ohman

Nice server! However I haven't played for some time so I blow something harsch

I think right now SD's are good? you wont be able to double sd a mage to death with 2 mages. You'll need burst/luck/combo to.

But SD is already lower than mort hur because of armor (it block physical but not evergy) and if you nerf SD, wave will be even more OP. So take back SD and lower ml instead.

I can 100% confirm that raymoon is botting using battle list. Raymoon and Batizado where teaming up against me and i ran around with batizado to the left and raymoon to the right, so raymoon couldnt see batizado in battlelist. Then i run a bit to the right towards raymoon, so batizado also moves a few squares so he ends up in raymoons battlelist and BAM sd on batizado :).

//ohman

Botters will be dealt with when the server is fully up and running. In my opinion this first week or so is just a test period where server is made sure to be stable, all bugs are fixed and so on. Vocitions needs some balance. So post proof if you want them banned but GMs will probably be inactive to spend most time on the server instead.

Last edited by a moderator:
Botters will be dealt with when the server is fully up and running. In my opinion this first week or so is just a test period where server is made sure to be stable, all bugs are fixed and so on. Vocitions needs some balance. So post proof if you want them banned but GMs will probably be inactive to spend most time on the server instead.
yeah i guess, hard to get any proof without having a tibiacam for this version :S. I saw you replying in another thread that you were going to make a tibiacam ( a month ago), did you make any? If so please share :)

You can record with "atube catcher". It's really simple program, shouldn't lag for almost nobody. When you record make sure you edit your profile to save video to WMV and audio to WMA.

I will make a Tibicam for this server too but it's complicated so it will take a while.

when the server opened it was already easy to survive when trapped as a paladin with 3 guys sding you, making sds any worse wont be nice

You can record with "atube catcher". It's really simple program, shouldn't lag for almost nobody. When you record make sure you edit your profile to save video to WMV and audio to WMA.

I will make a Tibicam for this server too but it's complicated so it will take a while.

thanks, im gunna try atube later .. all the hypercams lag me

fix ue 1,2k mana, lower mana on fluids little

lol, no

its easy to out-uh 2 guys who are sding u a lot of the time, higher mana on ue would be crazy and fluids should stay same-- server is perfect atm imo

lol, no

its easy to out-uh 2 guys who are sding u a lot of the time, higher mana on ue would be crazy and fluids should stay same-- server is perfect atm imo

no.... noobs is ueing all the time and get there mana back to fast for another ue

Shine told you about atube?

Back
Top Bottom