• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Warloria - 7.72 war server RESET ONLINE 21:00 TONIGHT!

Thanks daku!

If people want to support Warloria in the way of getting more players. You can help me out getting free points @ OTSlist.eu & OTServlist.org. They have a system where you can either buy points or get them for free if players click a link. With these points I can buy a spot in the promoted server list at the top of the page or smthg alike = more players.

All you gotta do is click this link for OTSlist.eu -> confirm:

Ots, Otserv, Open Tibia Server - OtsList.eu

And - if you still need the OTloader - click this for OTServlist.org:

Open Tibia Server - TibiaLoader

Thanks all!

Some suggestions:

*remove e-bomb ( people spam e-bomb everywhere and it just gets annoying )
*add total kills/death count for every character
*just an idea: recieve custom skulls upon killstreaks ( ex. 3kills in a row: purple, 6 kills: red, 10 kills: black ), killstreak and skull is lost upon death.

Cant come up with anything else at the moment, server is great and i like the map changes in thais. Pretty hard tho to fight organized teams with vent such as jube and taze teams when i only play by myself or team up with random people ^^ but im gonna try get some people on who i use to play with!

//ohman

energy bomb is more like to waste peoples mana - get them low health and ue, tho there is a few retards that spam it everywhere just to annoy.
--> Manafluid destroys while missing on few ground tiles, need to fix. "please mana fluid", "U have extra manafluid?"
--> On the previous warloria, there use to be several knights, seen none so far - to low damage on exori/dont know about melee.
--> Dropping level below 50.
--> exura gran heals to much.
--> Since you want it with 7.4 features, how about lowering the mana you get from manafluids? since ue take 800 mana, you can mana up really quick and just ue atm.

Last edited:
agree with dropping mana gain on mana fluids
agree knights should be better they're shit right now
60 distance is to low for a level 50 paladin

>Exura gran fixed
>Power bolts/bolts/arrows buffed
>Exori buffed
>Paralyze mana waste is now buffed from 900 mana -> 600 mana.

Last edited:
Fix so you can rope from sewers?
Add this in server/data/actions/lib/actions.lua
Code:
SEWER_GRATE = {430}
so it looks similar to:
Code:
ROPE_SPOT = {384, 418}
SEWER_GRATE = {430}
OPENED_HOLE = {294, 383, 469, 470, 482, 482, 485, 489}
Remove all in data/actions/scripts/rope.lua and add this:
Code:
function onUse(cid, item, frompos, item2, topos)
	newPos = {x = topos.x, y = topos.y, z = topos.z, stackpos = 0}
	groundItem = getThingfromPos(newPos)
	if (isInArray(ROPE_SPOT, groundItem.itemid) == TRUE) then
		newPos.y = newPos.y + 1
		newPos.z = newPos.z - 1
		doTeleportThing(cid, newPos)
	 elseif (isInArray(OPENED_HOLE, groundItem.itemid) == TRUE or isInArray(OPENED_TRAP, groundItem.itemid) == TRUE or isInArray(DOWN_LADDER, groundItem.itemid) == TRUE or isInArray(SEWER_GRATE, item2.itemid) == TRUE) then
		newPos.y = newPos.y + 1
		downPos = {x = topos.x, y = topos.y, z = topos.z + 1, stackpos = 255}
		downItem = getThingfromPos(downPos)
		if (downItem.itemid > 0) then
			doTeleportThing(downItem.uid, newPos)
		else
			doPlayerSendCancel(cid, "Sorry, not possible.")
		end
	else
		return FALSE
	end
	return TRUE
end

Some suggestions:

*just an idea: recieve custom skulls upon killstreaks ( ex. 3kills in a row: purple, 6 kills: red, 10 kills: black ), killstreak and skull is lost upon death.

Cant come up with anything else at the moment, server is great and i like the map changes in thais. Pretty hard tho to fight organized teams with vent such as jube and taze teams when i only play by myself or team up with random people ^^ but im gonna try get some people on who i use to play with!

//ohman

Maybe energy bomb could decay faster? Like 20 seconds, you don't see anybody spam magic walls do you?

Some suggestions:

//ohman

Jube dont use vent and taze only sometimes but only I have microphone. What happen to your team in EliteOTs?

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe energy bomb could decay faster? Like 20 seconds, you don't see anybody spam magic walls do you?
yeah a good idea, they should atleast be "nerfed" in some way.
Jube dont use vent and taze only sometimes but only I have microphone. What happen to your team in EliteOTs?
Hehe i just assumed since you did mwall-lines and such but i guess that could be done without vent :), after EliteOTs went down people started playing HoN and do other stuff so thats what happened!
ohman failll:/
yeah with a gigantic fail to assume someone is using vent, very necessary post thanks for contributing to the discussion

Lua:
local exhaust = createConditionObject(CONDITION_EXHAUSTED)
setConditionParam(exhaust, CONDITION_PARAM_TICKS, 900)

function onUse(cid, item, frompos, item2, topos)
        if(hasCondition(cid, CONDITION_EXHAUSTED) == TRUE) then
		doPlayerSendDefaultCancel(cid, RETURNVALUE_YOUAREEXHAUSTED)
		return TRUE
	end
	if item2.itemid == 1 then
		if item.type == 0 then
			doPlayerSendCancel(cid, "It is empty.")
		else
			if item2.uid == cid then
				if item.type == 7 then
					new_mana = math.random(25, 80)
					doPlayerAddMana(cid, new_mana)
					doSendMagicEffect(topos, 12)
					doPlayerSay(cid, "Aaaah...", 1)
                              		doAddCondition(cid, exhaust)
				elseif item.type == 10 then
					new_mana = math.random(150, 150)
					doPlayerAddMana(cid, new_mana)
					doSendMagicEffect(topos, 12)
                              		doAddCondition(cid, exhaust)
				else
				end
			else

end
		end
	else
		if item.type == 0 then
			doPlayerSendCancel(cid, "It is empty.")
		end
	end
	return 1
end

dude get fucking ridd of these botters/dashers, so damn annoying.. people run like they bought a ferrari on fucking tibia

dude get fucking ridd of these botters/dashers, so damn annoying.. people run like they bought a ferrari on fucking tibia

Tell me names. Or maybe you want me to ban everybody just to make sure there are no botters around?

i also agree with what someone posted a few pages back about the killstreak skulls, 3 in a row - red / 5 in a row - purple / 10 in a row - black etc etc

i think that would be bad ass, some kind of little reward for your kills instead of just a few exp

Back