• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Warloria - 7.72 war server RESET ONLINE 21:00 TONIGHT!

Skulls existing: White, Green, Yellow, Red

yeah i was wondering myself about the purple skull idea knew there wasn't actually one thought it might be possible to do. would be cool lol

I got bored and made a purple skull rofl
66Vrk.png

Nah I don't play warloria, just saw the purple skull post and got bored and decided to make the sprite for it, however I don't know how to actually make it work so..
:p free sprite I guess hah

I think the current skulls would be enough though. Green, yellow, white, red. That's like 5, 10, 20, 50 kill streak. No need for more. But we need a frag and death counter first.

Another thing that would be cool is to replace death with teleport. So you wouldn't have to open backpacks again.

03:20 You see Dead On (Level 70). He is a Royal Paladin.

dno if he gained the exp through mc's or hunting in poi, if poi, fix less exp on monsters or less spawn. if mc's, fix less exp through pvp

Last edited:
as i predicted, some creeps are pging in poi all day and night and now theres a lvl 80+ rp

can i suggest that you reset all people lvl 60+ and set the maximum lvl to 60

he has only 900 hp not hard to kill, and u will get exp instead. ;p

yes, high lvls breed more high lvls no new character (lvl 50) wants a lvl 70 ms running about because he killed a 80 rp a couple of times

also, you can loot power bolts in dragon lords, i think they shouldnt be infinite but could be kept in the game

So anyone keeps track of him leveling? Is he really PGing. His IP is American so he probbly PG's at nights.

Btw, I think he was just lucky since there was a bug in stages. The exp'd went to 15x at 75+ (never knew people would go that high ;dd) Ill keep him that level though. Should be fun fighting him.

Stages updates abit:

First:
<stage minlevel="1" maxlevel="50" multiplier="10"/>
<stage minlevel="51" maxlevel="75" multiplier="7"/>
<stage minlevel="76" maxlevel="100" multiplier="15"/>
<stage minlevel="101" maxlevel="130" multiplier="30"/>

Now:
<stage minlevel="1" maxlevel="50" multiplier="10"/>
<stage minlevel="51" maxlevel="75" multiplier="6"/>
<stage minlevel="76" maxlevel="100" multiplier="3"/>
<stage minlevel="101" maxlevel="130" multiplier="1"/>

Could you also try lower push a bit? Not to standard rl tibia but just a little slower. I feel escaping is a bit too easy atm. Movie is going good by the way. The hardest part, intro, is done now and looking awesome. Just gotta add some frags to it now.

Could you also try lower push a bit? Not to standard rl tibia but just a little slower. I feel escaping is a bit too easy atm. Movie is going good by the way. The hardest part, intro, is done now and looking awesome. Just gotta add some frags to it now.

i like the push, you need teamwork to trap (your mate needs to see you have mag wall exhaust so he throws the ebomb)

i like the push, you need teamwork to trap (your mate needs to see you have mag wall exhaust so he throws the ebomb)

That's why I want him to try a little higher value. I don't want the old slow push but I want it to be a little harder.

Next restart put this:
PHP:
UPDATE `players` SET `status` = 0;
Or if the table is named `online` then name it online of course. Also it would be nice if you could take that back on the status navigation bar how many players there is online!

Next restart put this:
PHP:
Or if the table is named `online` then name it online of course. Also it would be nice if you could take that back on the status navigation bar how many players there is online!

@Gail: ...in database.

Next restart put this:
PHP:

been trying to fix the status for 2 days now . it aint working. Could you send me status.lua & status.xml by any chance?

Did you try to change in website (playersonline.php or something) from 'status' to 'online' on all places where it's mentioned. I think some engines use 'online' and some use 'status'.

Back