• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Warloria.no-ip.info - 7.72 - best oldschool war OT! - 24/7 - thais war map

That shouldn't be the case. Its either fake, there's some bug or Alex made it (but I dont think he has access to do so). People are only able to win xx charged SSA's in tournaments. But the price is a 25x most time. Im gonna investigate it.

Bye no one will miss you anyway.

Anyway, Alex cant make them, no one has a 100x ssa (looked threw database) and I didnt gave him.

Looks to be fake.

how can he fake 100x ssa? is text bug or what? how can be fake when it say 100x on client when online ur ot?

wtf is this, u try cover up this? xogaze now say he dunno what i talk about, he say i must see wrong and now not reply me longer wtf

Its looks suspicious.

1: You do not have maps
2: I cannot see your ingame name
3: No one has a 100x ssa ingame
4: And that Xogaze is a BR who is completely clueless.

Whats your ingame name?

wtf man, gail why you give xogaze itens cuz hes ur friend? you think i want fight with guy has 100x ssa? omg reset serv and fuck shape up -.-
server is good, so plx stop being idiot give away itens and take serv more serios.
wtfti.png

pm me then u reset, i go 36hopo and wait.
ty

Thank you :D
Another proof how corrupted Gail is, been waiting for this for a while :)

No one has a ssa more then 15x charged ingame or in dp anymore.

Checked his IP. Its the same guy who trashed the server a month ago buying alot of shovels under him. Problem solved. He is knows as Mentalbox back on RealOTS.

My new movie Warloria

[video=youtube;Sj9wRTMwXUk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sj9wRTMwXUk[/video]

Gail you are kurwa ! Your ots this shit and 95% of the players he has bot. You play on ots and use bot to. You gamble at your ots items and give your colleague.
Still, Sometimes I play on ots Because there is no other but 36.hopto.org ots war, but already there is much less than the bot here.

Bye no one will miss you anyway.

Anyway, Alex cant make them, no one has a 100x ssa (looked threw database) and I didnt gave him.

Looks to be fake.

u hurt my feelings mister corrupt:( to bad i don't even play there anymore anyways. it might be a fun server for few weeks

My new movie Warloria

[video=youtube;Sj9wRTMwXUk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sj9wRTMwXUk[/video]

Gail you are kurwa ! Your ots this shit and 95% of the players he has bot. You play on ots and use bot to. You gamble at your ots items and give your colleague.
Still, Sometimes I play on ots Because there is no other but 36.hopto.org ots war, but already there is much less than the bot here.

How ancient is your computer if you upload pure screen records in 480p? Most phones have higher resolution these days.

wtf man, gail why you give xogaze itens cuz hes ur friend? you think i want fight with guy has 100x ssa? omg reset serv and fuck shape up -.-
server is good, so plx stop being idiot give away itens and take serv more serios.
pm me then u reset, i go 36hopo and wait.
ty

I doubt this is an evil mastermind plan from Danny. He is not that bright to be honest. He probably just messed up loot in Warlocks or something. Now my question to you: Why do you ask questions containing the answer to your question? "gail why you give xogaze itens cuz hes ur friend?" is like the most retorical question I ever saw...

this 100x ssa guy is probably faking trying to make gail look bad and failing horribly

why would gail create a 100x ssa and give it to some br. this isn't some rpg ot he owns where he can be corrupt for his team. its a 15 person war server that he hosts out of his own pocket, lol

this 100x ssa guy is probably faking trying to make gail look bad and failing horribly

why would gail create a 100x ssa and give it to some br. this isn't some rpg ot he owns where he can be corrupt for his team. its a 15 person war server that he hosts out of his own pocket, lol

Finally someone with some sence in him.

Change the OTS on the version 7.5 will be less Boters and not so advanced.
Gail i know you like the bot, but not everyone loves them so.
Learn to play normally, and stop being a child someone does not understand what this game.
Do you prefer to stare at the screen and look at the skills of a bot?

Change the OTS on the version 7.5 will be less Boters and not so advanced.
Gail i know you like the bot, but not everyone loves them so.
Learn to play normally, and stop being a child someone does not understand what this game.
Do you prefer to stare at the screen and look at the skills of a bot?

Wha-wha-what? Gail bots now? ;O

Gail, you held a contest which the winner of would recieve a 25x SSA :p

Back