• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Warloria.no-ip.info - 7.72 - best oldschool war OT! - 24/7 - thais war map

bug abuser.wmv - Speedy Share - upload your files here

Guy abusing bug shooting inside wall and we cant shoot him.
Name: Affidie
[video=vimeo;33106997]http://vimeo.com/33106997[/video]
/\Use HD

Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!
Pimp'ed botting pufpofpuf
too lazy put it to vimeo so dowload....

They should get ip ban its not hard make just new char/acc..
Yep, indeed. I don't like that bug abusement, seem really unfair.
Also alot of people bug abusing pz bugs, just like this affidie(Simon/Raotiz) do.

Yep, indeed. I don't like that bug abusement, seem really unfair.
Also alot of people bug abusing pz bugs, just like this affidie(Simon/Raotiz) do.
lacka du igår eller? du ser själv hur de går ju som du säger "Don't fuck with me bro", teamar me randoms osv bara för o döda mig hah, keff e du..
bug abuser.wmv - Speedy Share - upload your files here

Guy abusing bug shooting inside wall and we cant shoot him.
Name: Affidie
[video=vimeo;33106997]http://vimeo.com/33106997[/video]
/\Use HD

http://www.multiupload.com/ZQF8HHSDPV
Pimp'ed botting pufpofpuf
too lazy put it to vimeo so dowload....

They should get ip ban its not hard make just new char/acc..
I didn't do it on purpose, someone roped me up there and I noticed no one could sd me there, so I thought why not stay there a while cuz there was a trap downstairs. Also I already reported this and a alot of other map bugs, nothing has been fixed yet.

Last edited:
but you was bug abusing shooting sd on wall so byebey =) week ip ban!!
and speak english this is not serbian forum.

He will probably not be banned for this because it's a bug that we should have never even created while mapping. But Danny will remove the bug as soon as possible.

Yea speak english. Btw check your text:
"someone roped me up there and I noticed no one could sd me there, so I thought why not stay there a while cuz there was a trap downstairs."
Bug abuse.

HUASHUAHSUHAUHA :D

But again it's not a serious bug. You could just move away or magic wall in front of yourselves. If he found a place where he could trap you and kill you slowly like that it would be something else. Another serious bug is to find a loop hole in NPCs that crashes the server. This is not a serious bug in my opinion. However repeatedly abusing a already known bug (until it's fixed) will be punished too, depending on the situation and the seriousness of the bug.

"someone roped me up there and I noticed no one could sd me there, so I thought why not stay there a while cuz there was a trap downstairs."
Bug abuse.

You teamed with tani and killed me about 2 times, I wasn't upset.. Then me & spray kill you once and cry like crymore :s

You teamed with tani and killed me about 2 times, I wasn't upset.. Then me & spray kill you once and cry like crymore :s
Man im just going on whats fair and what's unfair o.o i'm not going offensively.
That laugh was just because i had fun-mode on.

Bug abuse.

Ye Trenshy roped him then you stupid polack sded us like 5?? time and there wasent even trap downstairs cuz every guy was up.....
BUG ABUSING ATTACK PLAYER INSIDE WALL HE KNOWED THAT ITS ILLEGAL!
If he dont get fcking bans i dowload just fcking bot.
Or he is gms frend OoOo GM ABUSING!

well i got cam on 'kutarn' botting, dunno if its worth the time to cut video and upload since he'll probably just make a new char

qrwa, if you want to mr yourewrongbecauseisayso, i won't even reply to you anymore, i simply said that their are many botters and you say that why should it be more botters on the carlin map rather than the thais one? wtf is that for an argument?

raotiz and several others have backed my statement, why don't you call them "OMG GO ACCUSE OF BOT CUZ HE CAN AIM ZOMG" fucking stupid retarded pieces of shits that actually believes they are pvp gods lol, you might be good but dont exaggerate and pretend to be a pvp fanatic on the boards, will you?

hahaha, i just don't believe there are as many botters as u think. calm down!

played like 1h saw 4botter 100% but didnt got cam on wtf is this :O like kutarn
and ye its not worth cut and upload if they dont get ip ban..
[video=youtube;IDcZmZAnfR4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDcZmZAnfR4[/video]

well i got cam on 'kutarn' botting, dunno if its worth the time to cut video and upload since he'll probably just make a new char

ye he was pretty anoying today. saw some other guys running around with there bot on today aswell. but pls upload. and hope he just get instantly ip ban.

Back