• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Warloria.no-ip.info - 7.72 - best oldschool war OT! - 24/7 - thais war map

Worr higher today congratulations uploading later 3 movies fight. Last movie 4 i give on private maybe 23:00 or next day. speedshare 12 h uploading. Me no have program for change fast uploading. Worr wins 2 duels last 3 no end for me lags.
My three films will be ready to insert you can youtobe approximately 22:00.
If someone wants to watch, please wait patiently.

If it has the same epicness as your other movies cause of the editing, music choise and suck Ill put them on the homepage and use them as official Warloria advertise movies. Screw Alex' ones.

@up
Yes i msg , in day uploading movies and sux internet , next day i go work and later drinking no have time to. maybe in Friday.
Take a duel with Nyan Cat.
But it is funny aliens in the image Nyan Cat. The tibia 9.2 people ride on rhinoceroses and scorpions? Nice shit :D

Last edited:
@up
Yes i msg , in day uploading movies and sux internet , next day i go work and later drinking no have time to. maybe in Friday.
Take a duel with Nyan Cat.
But it is funny aliens in the image Nyan Cat. The tibia 9.2 people ride on rhinoceroses and scorpions? Nice shit :D
Hahdhasdhsadhahdahhhah funny boy

mex dont take 1vs1 whit him too easy hmm i say 20-30sec and tampon boy dedek

He just admitted on brutalwar that he was cheating because his friends were cheating. Just check the screenshot, check if he is playing on Characters - BrutalTibia 7.72 . Of course it can be a fake but why would i lie? I dont have any reason to do that. He was obvioulsy cheating with his friend Voldsam and probably yakor, but i didnt see any obvious moments made by yakor so i dont know about him. Zaowan and Voldsam were cheating for sure.

yea maybe that particular guy is botting, i don't know i haven't played on this server for around a week so i wouldn't know ;p

was just making the point that burst sd is rarely proof (in my eyes)

yea maybe that particular guy is botting, i don't know i haven't played on this server for around a week so i wouldn't know ;p

was just making the point that burst sd is rarely proof (in my eyes)

true, he could have had burst on attack, than sd right after the sd, happens
But he aimed like 9/10 sds, and i was dancing on screen, also hes not known at all so hes bottzor

[video=youtube;cDDrc_xa2J0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDDrc_xa2J0[/video]
I give a movie today Because I only have time for today not all:
Worr good guy beat the quest for boh , and not kill me when I had to go afk open the door postman.

Worr good guy beat the quest for boh , and not kill me when I had to go afk open the door postman.
sweet worr:$

it isnt that hard to figure out whos botting or not just compare there aim to there play style if the kid is hitting 300 sds and cant shoot a simple m wall . well theres ur answer .

it isnt that hard to figure out whos botting or not just compare there aim to there play style if the kid is hitting 300 sds and cant shoot a simple m wall . well theres ur answer .

ye sure, suspecting is easy, but proving is harder

I agree, but how often do botters suck that much and spam sd hotkey? Not that often, right?

Yes, ppl learn how to bot.. in my server there was a guy who was really good at mw and shot +/- sds.
It was like a normal player, the thing is: when he was playing, he used to shot the second sd on bot, only, else he plays normally. Its almost impossible you find out.

The true came up when I changed to the antibot client and he couldnt beat me on duel, cuz I was able to heal faster than his second sd. Than he confessed..

Its strange, cuz its lame and in the same time its good, since he just represent a good player to duel against and its not a "big" cheat, you know.. ;s

Yes, ppl learn how to bot.. in my server there was a guy who was really good at mw and shot +/- sds.
It was like a normal player, the thing is: when he was playing, he used to shot the second sd on bot, only, else he plays normally. Its almost impossible you find out.

The true came up when I changed to the antibot client and he couldnt beat me on duel, cuz I was able to heal faster than his second sd. Than he confessed..

Its strange, cuz its lame and in the same time its good, since he just represent a good player to duel against and its not a "big" cheat, you know.. ;s

Antibot client? with YATS or?

Back