• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] Waropolis - 7.X PvP-E Highrate Customized Realmap - 9/1/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

xKrazyx

Old School
Solutions
Reaction score
Waropolis High Rate Custom Realmap is back!
Great for both War lovers and RPGer's. Original Client!
7.4 Free to play! Launches 9/1/2018
Waropolis.net
Webp_net_gifmaker_4.gif

Waropolis.net
Server Information
Experience: (50x-3x) Staged
Skills: 12x
Magic : 3x
Loot:
Gold Drop
High Rate
Item Drop
High Rate

Experience From Players.
Red Skull = 3 Frags in 24 Hours (Use war system to pvp limitless or fight in battlegrounds)
Yellow Skull War System for massive amount of PvP. (War without taking redskull)
High Cash and Loot for War! (No loot bags needed)
Fast Regen with adori blank (No MC's needed to play)
Power Abuse ban. (High levels killing low levels limited)
Webp_net_gifmaker_2.gif

New Riddles, Quests and Bosses!
New content for High Levels

f57h9h.jpg

Battlegrounds
246p2xt.jpg

No Item, Xp or Skill loss in the Battlegrounds.
Tracked KDA, W/L, fight to be the best.
Small teams discouraged by big teams? Use the Battlegrounds!

HmeZ53w.png
Earn WaroPoints to spend on awesome items, outfits, titles and many other things.
1v1 / Team Deathmatch(Teams of 3 or higher).
Bored? Spectate Battles.
Bet money and items on matches! Get your opponent to bet everything away!

Massive Scheduled Events
Huge Open Battles, CTF, Last Man Standing, Zombie Apocalypse

Titles
rC38fLJ.png

Earn cool titles in-game that no one else has! Showoff your personality.

Runemarket

L4zAivd.png

Out of money? Sell your runes, use the Runemarket to get money quick!
Ouf of runes? Buy runes at the Runemarket for war or hunting!

Come make a new team to complete new quests around the map!

A few notes: deathloss is higher, dying will hurt in this edition(Easy to gain back),
New content will be added for empty aspects of the game(more high level content, nothing to do areas etc)

Last edited:
attention.jpg

Server has been banned @otservlist.org for spoofing in the past.
^ Who would start the server advertisement on 31.08.2018 with the start date 9/01/2018?

SERVER IS NOT RECOMMENDED

Last edited by a moderator:
when low rate edition?
We have a lot of work to make before we do a proper low-rate edition - we're still slowly checking war system (Actually, Krazy has said all bugs with war system are fixed, so this server launch will be testing the fixes)
- and adding thing's over time. If we ever make a lower rate - we want 100% bug free, so nobody's time gets wasted/ruined

nice to see it back:)

What exactly you mean with high..?
Loot:
Gold Drop
High Rate
Item Drop
High Rate

ZERO recommended.
Accused Ryan/Marcus for spoofing and he did spoof. He even admitted it on this forum.
I played it and the REAL player count was always -100.
here is the thread if anyone wants to read it before he delete his comments.
Dishonesty in the OTS community (starting off with the OTS Septera/Nostalria)

the thing that bothers me the most is that he was ALWAYS advertising that his server wasn't spoofed like others.

Last edited:
Who cares? I was having fun on 1st and 2nd edition for almost month as I remember. Everyday they were 60-100 active PVP players and we fought 24/7. If GM brings old rates and lootrate not like on latest edition I'll ptobably enjoy it once again ;)

Oh i forgot @bigboyotland go and play Your KASTERIA which is not totally spoofed ^^

Today, almost every server does not have a real number of players, because on all them have bot farms or training monks and they are much more cheated servers.

Here, at least, no one uses a bot farm because the soul system blocks them and the number players is probably more natural compared to other old school servers.

He set a few characters to increase the number players online in the hours when the is least players

It can be compared this sytuation to this what happens on other servers where the number of players is a more much cheated because the majority is a bot farms on other servers.

I think that his server did not deserve bans on the ots server list, it would be better to ban all other currently available servers for the cheated number of online players for legaling use bot farms and false online list by this.

Who cares? I was having fun on 1st and 2nd edition for almost month as I remember. Everyday they were 60-100 active PVP players and we fought 24/7. If GM brings old rates and lootrate not like on latest edition I'll ptobably enjoy it once again ;)

Oh i forgot @bigboyotland go and play Your KASTERIA which is not totally spoofed ^^
I was the first to blame wille when his servers were shit.
But right now, his server is the best I have ever played and I played all of them, from shadow cores, lunara, waropolis, medivia, ryan's, marcus, etc
Nobody can compete with kasteria right now, smooth, 0 lag, 0 fps drops, the custom things are fucking insane.
The hunting grounds also, like walls, warzones... not like waropolis, just random bog raiders on a cave that give so fking much loot.
the war going on also, not 5 vs 5 bullshit with manas fluids from 7.6 that you won't die unless u are trapped or they spam ue.
The pvp battle that last 30 mins with 200 players every day..
All hunting spawns taken by 4-5 people...
Like I said, he has ZERO competence.
And Waropolis lost all his reputation by advertising he was not spoofing and spoofed.

nice to see waropolis again, hope some people gonna join to fight. I'll be there ! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back