• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Waropolis - 7.X PvP-E Realmap - HR - Relive glory - April 20th, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

xKrazyx

Old School
Solutions
Reaction score
Waropolis RPG 7.4-7.72 Hybrid Real Map
Launch: April 20th, 2018
Waropolis.net

• Waropolis.net
    • 7.4-7.72 Real map
      • Only a few custom quests exist. This is Retro Realmap, no revamped sprites!
    • NORMAL CLIENT! NOT OTC
    • Actively developed by old-school hobbyists since 2013.
    • Leaked Cipsoft Files used to confirm many aspects of server(not all ofc).
  • Stages
    • Level:Medium Rates - 25x to 1x
    • Deathloss:Custom
    • Skills:Medium - 12x
    • Magic:Medium - 3x
    • Loot:Custom
      • all gold drops increased massively
      • Item Loot - Low to promote economy
    • PvP Enforced with Skulls
    • SPELLS = 7.4
    • Shop runes 1x, Runemaking 2x
  • AntiBot
    • Macro, aimbot, cavebot, Runemaker detections
    • All cheaters instantly removed from gameplay
  • Vocations
    • War-oriented exhausts
    • WANDS EXIST
  • Staff
    • DOES NOT PLAY
    • Only 2 original Admins this season.
    • Listens to all criticism, positive or negative. THIS IS A PLAYERS SERVER
      • You will NOT get banned for criticizing here. You have freedom of speech
  • Features
    • War mode
      • Players that kill other in-war players do not receive frags.
    • PA System
    • EXP Share
      • 10%
    • Bounty Hunter system
    • Gambling
    • Automatic monster tasks (No npc)
    • Hydras EXIST, Removed Port Hope
    • Why 7.4 sprites? We enjoy the nostalgia.
    • Free to play.. WE DO NOT MAKE YOU BUY CIPSOFT PREMIUM.
  • Whats new this go around?
    • Additional Quests/Spawns added to Unused areas around the map
    • PvP Tracking Statistics
    • Guild Tracking
    • More information tracking/Additional Highscores / Player Achievements
    • NEW EVENTS! - To be executed daily. (Players can spend their winnings in the event shop!)
      • Open Battle
        • One side vs the other. Battle to the death!
      • Capture The Flag
        • Good 'ol capture the flag.
      • Battle Royal
        • Players are spawned randomly around the map, loot such as runes have to be scavenged. Avoid the fog of war. The Last player to survive wins.
      • Last Man Standing
        • 1 Hit runes? What could go wrong?
      • Zombie Invasion
        • A zombie outbreak has occurred. Can you be the last one to survive?
      • Scavenger
        • Bags, Bags, and more Bags. How much can you loot in the time given?
Webp_net_gifmaker.gif

Webp_net_gifmaker_2.gif

Webp_net_gifmaker_1.gif

Webp_net_gifmaker_3.gif

Webp_net_gifmaker_4.gif

Webp_net_gifmaker_5.gif

14ak2mg.jpg

Last edited:
haha, thanks tamtam!! Just some few infos:

We had 4 unsolved quests last edition - 2 unlooted items

I've remade warlocks in the desert - perhaps there is something new about it. A new hidden quest has been added, i'm not sure if people will find it ever - reward is hydra shield + 60 minute roh - the roh is rechargeable on EREMO for same price of 60 minutes of roh - it will never dissapear

New POI quest is fully functional, recommended level 130+ blocker - reward: new weapon - backpack - doll - wand - 1 handed crossbow // new item called charm, this charm goes to arrow slot and gives + 6 skills for pala/knight +3 magic level for mage -- paladins charm is active on the weapon since they can't use arrow slot

Some spawns got some changes aswell! looking forward to another season with a lot of new faces!

it was great , fix terra quest chest please and hydra shield maybe +120 min would better because 1h hunt is very short , hope u can add any items on magic shops for example unlimited timering 3kk-5kk etc..

it was great , fix terra quest chest please and hydra shield maybe +120 min would better because 1h hunt is very short , hope u can add any items on magic shops for example unlimited timering 3kk-5kk etc..

Ye add manarune and winged helmet +50 speed also...

On events, lvls is lost or remains unchanged?

He lowered it a bit right? With these rates it will be mostly 80-100 level pvp.
With high deathloss nobody should get too far over 120.

For events - is it infinite supplies?

Maybe i hope it will be nice fun

ps. task list dont work.

Last edited:
the rates *can* still change, if enough of you can agree it should be lower - than it will be lower. I'm looking at the rates now and really it doesnt look so bad, I could suggest to admin waropolis that level 70-80 should be 6x 80-90 5x 90-100 4x 100-130 3x - 130+ 2x or something like this. Does this exp sound better? tell your friends to come here and ask for lower EXP if you really want it lower, he will always listen if enough people are asking for same thing.

Please note all players logged in 30 minutes after launch will receive shop points to spend!
Register your account now!

Yes, @Sepekus @xKrazyx please make a lower exp stages, because on lvls 120+ u got too high speed boost and its hard to hit sds on 120+ lvls.
70-80 6x 80-90 5x 90-100 4x 100-130 3x - 130+ 2x
Its nice stages but I suggest to make 2x exp from 100 lvl :).
Maybe lets try stages like this 70-80 5x 80-90 4x 90-100 3x 100+ 2x and it will be good, I think wars will be much better with this stages.

@Sepekus @xKrazyx I think it's enough , you lowered rates and highered deathloss with disabled rightclik - I think it's already a big change that makes hittig sds easier and prevent peoples from playing so forward. If you change more it will be like you changed waropolis to midrate server compared to last edition.

Also, to custom spawns I wan't to add- don't make the way to this spawns so short like it was north from thais (vamp/necro), or wrl spawn on veno desert- It was really fast to get there. I recommend makeing custom spawns on way to mintwallin, on draconia, hellgate, kazordoon mines etc. or creating ACCES - Like you need skull to enter vampire tomb once, you need some amount of demonic essence to make permament acces there, and quest's which needs some items to even start this quest- some more rpg style.

And don't make stairs in the middle of the spawn, becouse peoples will just jump and shoot sds, while don't getting hit once.

We actually have full control of stair hopping and can easily enable so hopping will still be hit by spells/melee

the only con is that it makes the game harder :p which might not exactly be a con

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back