• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Waropolis - 7.X PvP-E Realmap - HR - Relive glory - April 20th, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should fix the bugs I described above and consider opening the server for low exp stages
with a high loot rate.

The vast majority of today's players are charlovers, who play to rival all the time for the best results in the lvl, mlv, etc.

If they comes out of the server , will come back only when it is restarted server.

I know it's weird, but it's always like that, it's just that you can not do anything about it.

You got only one option reapir bugs , make good exp stage and loot rate and reopen then people back to play.

When it comes to the arena, I think it's a bad idea.

When I played on medivia, many people did not like fighting arenas.

Because when you search for players on a normal map you can not find them because they are at the arena this annoys many people.

Server got arena ob on event no need other arenas.

You should fix the bugs I described above and consider opening the server for low exp stages
with a high loot rate.

The vast majority of today's players are charlovers, who play to rival all the time for the best results in the lvl, mlv, etc.

If they comes out of the server , will come back only when it is restarted server.

I know it's weird, but it's always like that, it's just that you can not do anything about it.

You got only one option reapir bugs , make good exp stage and loot rate and reopen then people back to play.

When it comes to the arena, I think it's a bad idea.

When I played on medivia, many people did not like fighting arenas.

Because when you search for players on a normal map you can not find them because they are at the arena this annoys many people.

Server got arena ob on event no need other arenas.

This arena info shouldn't be true. The arena is for those who would normally be inside the depo because they can't exp since enemies online. Also medivia arena is random players everywhere, level 100 can enter and ue spam level 60's.. Waropolis arena is different. The maps are different, the style is different. 3 people who want to fight 3 other people and are talking shit can enter 3 VS 3 only. or 5 VS 5 only. It's better to keep some players in the arena than for players to log off cause they can't exp. The arena only holds so many people (unlike medivia) and therefore it shouldn't be an issue with open world pvp. If it is, things can always be changed :)

it sounds like a war server is for you bro. i don't think RPG really fits what you are looking for. We have a usa hosted war server right now if you'd like to only pvp on an equal playing field, waropolis.online. or the arena update when it comes should bring some fun for you!
I don't saying about myself. You have rpg or
you have pvp. What is the fun in playing rpg when war team which can make lvl easily will kill you anyway. ?? If you want rpg server then do something like tibianic but with those it never will be rpg server.

We will add some of these changes and if it's not working very well like we thought, we will always ask the players and remove things they don't like! we are not stubborn, any change will be reverted when people dislike it as a community, it's impossible for all to be happy :p but if most is happy than it's a good change

I don't saying about myself. You have rpg or
you have pvp. What is the fun in playing rpg when war team which can make lvl easily will kill you anyway. ?? If you want rpg server then do something like tibianic but with those it never will be rpg server.
I agree with you, it's hard to have high rate RPG for sure. But we are not ready for server like medivia, with the small bugs we have. I hope maybe we can create something which will change how people see the high rate. It will be hard but stick around and check back with us from time to time, we are trying to improve everything, and if we mess up we will go back and fix what we messed up!

Ey why you use name Rekrul i am real Rekrul from Elysia i know Neuter , Evil Pauler( he died ) wtf people use other names?.

Some ideas and fixes.

Spawn's in front of depot... - Ye, I asked for it, but you not changed anything and we again have tomb in front of thais and tp to demona. Delete tp to demona or make it on "rope spot" which shortcuts the way, this is place for peoples who are hunted to exp safe, and this tp, prevents em from exping. Delete all evo spawns like thais tomb, and warlocks on desert or make way to it 3 times longer (by tunnels underground or some way of acces needed).

Loot of gold - This was intresting but, really there is no cash for war, I've literally was exping all the time i was not in war, and still i had no cash after 3 deaths.

Expensive supplies- This is a part of "Loot of gold" not working, 5bp's of manas for 10k, when I play on rs becouse of bad frag system (if we talk about war server) , I need to make fast bp after death and i need to take at least 10k for manas , 6k for 20x sds , another 10k for uhs and mw etc, 10k for time ring and e ring.. so 40k at least for good and small war bp without bohs.

Some parts of map blocked? - I few times die by it, why some tunnels on kazardoon are blocked ? Like the underground tunels to kazo mines area...

ACCES NEEDED TO NEW AREAS and quests - Peoples should have some spawns where you can't gank em unless you collected 100 essences etc.

AOL cheaper - It would be nice if you keep this low drop rate.

Frag system - It's just weird, there was multiple situations where i get few frags becouse some noobs running in wars , blocking and trying to make you rs by walking in your firebombs or trying to die by ue,mort hur or gfb. Frag amount for rs on war server like it should be like 10-20 like on medivia with 6 hours of frag timer.

Team's can't exp- there was situations where enemy team that lost battle asked us for "non pvp" time becouse they don't have cash and place to exp, thats a part of expensive supplies, low drop rate and evo spawns, where you can rush someone on demona in 20 seconds from boat, and they can't exiva you that fast.

Boat traps, carpet traps, fast traveling through bring me to- make peoples tp to boat at random locations when traveling to avoid annoying boat traps. Make cooldown for traveling with "bring me to" to 5 seconds at least to avoid ship jumpers.

HARDCORE PVP / without SKULLS - Solving all weird problems with yellow skulls and frag system :).

UNLIMITED RUNES - this is intresting unless good balance, and I would like to see it on waropolis midrate.

Custom spawn's on unused areas- Why there is no custom spawn on draconia , kazo mines, kazordoon city, dvacatra , hellgate, under cyclops thais etcetc. Really much more unused spot's which would make server intresting for pvp and rpg.

The counter to that is the new spawns are not solo huntable, such as warlocks at level 100 - If you bring a blocker to warlocks and 2 shooters, the exp suddenly becomes completely worthless, all while taking more and more exp each time you level, resulting in players who never want to exp anymore because it's so pointless to EXP for 2 hours, only to war and lose that 2 hours of exp in one death. so they log off. When you first start off you are making significant progress. Progress = fun, no progress = not fun

These new spawns would create an exp rate similar to warlocks for 2 mages, only you bring more mages [4], the fight is harder, risk of dying harder, for the same exp 2 mages can get in warlocks. only spread among 4 players (so faster leveling for more people SHOULD you not die) If 2 players managed to hunt it without dying, it would speed their leveling up even more. But these spawns should leave you with a chance to die, like most spawns do when level 50-60 ~. most mobs pose a threat, after level 100 there really is no threat which means free exping all day only while dying to pvp.

I think 80% of the positive comments we got on first launch came when people found spawns like turtlesaurus, and the necro quest e.t.c, so many positive comments from this, these types of custom spawns and quests have proven to hold a lot of value over many players

Alright, fair enough, if you put it like that it might work out indeed. Just figured they'd be solo hunting spawns since it wasn't clarified yet.

I do indeed believe custom monsters, spawns and loot keeps things spicy and a little more fun.

The biggest problems are:

- frags not want to disappear.

-buged war mode system

- Too high exp on higher lvls.

- I knew that the bigger death fate would be useless.

-Individuals players and smaller teams were complaining about loot.

- They complained about the lack of money.

-You should take care of it and open it again so that players return.

-It's best with a very small exp rate and a very high loot rate.

-Then the server would be alive longer.

For example:
Stage:
Level
1-20: 10x
20-40: 4x
40-50: 3x
50-60: 2x
60+: 1x

On smaller lvls you can kill someone faster no got much mana and hp.
Then maybe all people no use 24/7 utamo.

It's no my movie but i remember this edytion Mastercores on some exp stage
exp=0,25.

War on low lvls it's very fun.
Maybe when fixed bugs you can reopen server with this style?
It's already coming?
http://mastercores.com/

Some ideas and fixes.

Spawn's in front of depot... - Ye, I asked for it, but you not changed anything and we again have tomb in front of thais and tp to demona. Delete tp to demona or make it on "rope spot" which shortcuts the way, this is place for peoples who are hunted to exp safe, and this tp, prevents em from exping. Delete all evo spawns like thais tomb, and warlocks on desert or make way to it 3 times longer (by tunnels underground or some way of acces needed).

Loot of gold - This was intresting but, really there is no cash for war, I've literally was exping all the time i was not in war, and still i had no cash after 3 deaths.

Expensive supplies- This is a part of "Loot of gold" not working, 5bp's of manas for 10k, when I play on rs becouse of bad frag system (if we talk about war server) , I need to make fast bp after death and i need to take at least 10k for manas , 6k for 20x sds , another 10k for uhs and mw etc, 10k for time ring and e ring.. so 40k at least for good and small war bp without bohs.

Some parts of map blocked? - I few times die by it, why some tunnels on kazardoon are blocked ? Like the underground tunels to kazo mines area...

ACCES NEEDED TO NEW AREAS and quests - Peoples should have some spawns where you can't gank em unless you collected 100 essences etc.

AOL cheaper - It would be nice if you keep this low drop rate.

Frag system - It's just weird, there was multiple situations where i get few frags becouse some noobs running in wars , blocking and trying to make you rs by walking in your firebombs or trying to die by ue,mort hur or gfb. Frag amount for rs on war server like it should be like 10-20 like on medivia with 6 hours of frag timer.

Team's can't exp- there was situations where enemy team that lost battle asked us for "non pvp" time becouse they don't have cash and place to exp, thats a part of expensive supplies, low drop rate and evo spawns, where you can rush someone on demona in 20 seconds from boat, and they can't exiva you that fast.

Boat traps, carpet traps, fast traveling through bring me to- make peoples tp to boat at random locations when traveling to avoid annoying boat traps. Make cooldown for traveling with "bring me to" to 5 seconds at least to avoid ship jumpers.

HARDCORE PVP / without SKULLS - Solving all weird problems with yellow skulls and frag system :).

UNLIMITED RUNES - this is intresting unless good balance, and I would like to see it on waropolis midrate.

Custom spawn's on unused areas- Why there is no custom spawn on draconia , kazo mines, kazordoon city, dvacatra , hellgate, under cyclops thais etcetc. Really much more unused spot's which would make server intresting for pvp and rpg.

bro you are unbelievable, you are like woman complaining about everything.
Complaining about
1) spawns - to close to city haha so go other spawn
2) loot of gold - i have no idea how you manage to waste all money when you didnt fight
3) expensive suplies - wont even comment
4) access to areas on highrate get the fuck out to medivia lands
5) AOL cheaper you poor noob i had 1kk+ on 90lvl learn how to play
7) teams cant exp - as i told you go to medivia so u can go tar preists and exiva once a 20 min and survive untill some1 log on your resp, but when some1 will log out on your resp you will as gm to change it so everyone log in in temple everytime or sth idk what to expect
8) best travel system ever, when you want you can travel safe using hi venore yes than bring me to and after it 3 sec cooldown
9) unlimited runes - you are inlimited morron
regarding frag skull system- they are trying to fix it and they will this server need some work but they are doing their best and they are doing it good give it some time.

P.S WHERE DO SUCH PEOPLE COME FROM ?! :X

I wanted to suggest that when they fix bugs.

They could have made a server with small stages.

I showed this movie for an example of how cool battles can look like at low stages.

This edition of the server: mastercores from the movie had very low exp stages.

On some stages more smaller to medivia spectrum.

I do not remember the exact stages, but I will roughly give it how it looked.

Stages like a mastercores:
1-8 x4
9-14 x 2.5
15-25 x2
26-37 x 1.5
38-43 x1
44-49 x05
50-55 x025

Overall, I think that 7.4 has cool graphics and game mechanics, but it is not the best version for today.

Hybrids like Woropolis with the soul system and the runic shop are better.

Today's times are not suitable for regular 7.4 servers without the soul system, there are too many cheats using bots on multiple accounts.

@huhuxdd He is complaining or not but the fact is that most of people left server and I am sure that after 3-4 days there will be 0 players on server(again!).
I don't know if it is because of those retarded people which act like "change it or I leave the server". The fact is fact. Is it so hard to make ots which will reset every week or so? People have to wait now month for good server... lol. just my 2 cents.

It is always like this, server starts couple of days it is full and when next server start previous is dieing just like that. This is not logical at all but this is the way it is. Next time i hope for lower exprates same loot and cash rate after that lets hope there will be no other server starting...

P.S What about speed formula ? @Sepekus

bro you are unbelievable, you are like woman complaining about everything.
Complaining about
1) spawns - to close to city haha so go other spawn
2) loot of gold - i have no idea how you manage to waste all money when you didnt fight
3) expensive suplies - wont even comment
4) access to areas on highrate get the fuck out to medivia lands
5) AOL cheaper you poor noob i had 1kk+ on 90lvl learn how to play
7) teams cant exp - as i told you go to medivia so u can go tar preists and exiva once a 20 min and survive untill some1 log on your resp, but when some1 will log out on your resp you will as gm to change it so everyone log in in temple everytime or sth idk what to expect
8) best travel system ever, when you want you can travel safe using hi venore yes than bring me to and after it 3 sec cooldown
9) unlimited runes - you are inlimited morron
regarding frag skull system- they are trying to fix it and they will this server need some work but they are doing their best and they are doing it good give it some time.

P.S WHERE DO SUCH PEOPLE COME FROM ?! :X
1. Ye bro I see you would like TP inside temple to demons and warlocks, becouse for me tp shortcut to demona inside first hole is really evoland.
2. I fought every of this 3 days ots was alive
4. As you said, you playd medivia and you enjoyed it. Ye acces areas would be great, peoples would put some effort and time to make some acces or idk , bring a "skull" to acces this tomb etc.
5. Ihad also 500k but i spent it for fighting really quick, you go to a fight for 1h and you keep buying supplies every few minutes and you spend it quick.
7. No kid, I won't go and Idc about your career on tar priests .
8. Ye i know about it, just longer cd would let you sd target that keep jumping from one city to another. 3-5 seconds change, smth like it.
9. I am talking about new edition kid, this is an idea, actually there were few fun HR servers which had unlimited runes and they were succesfull, and were online much more than waropolis. When this server is really highrated, why there should not be unlimited runes, It's fun when you dont have to fuk with souls every few bps of runes. Peoples would be ready for wars instantly with ready backpacks in depot etc. You would need to pay just for mana fluids and other misc items.

This are just some IDEA, I am not saying they all should be implemented, and you are the person insulting someone and you tell us storys from your medivia experience. I am just looking for server which will be online for few months not 2 days.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back