• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Waropolis - 7.X PvP-E Realmap - HR - Relive glory - April 20th, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ye, server not died by any technical problems, so he shouldn't give you any cash-back.
You can juust learn on mistakes, and not donate servers without knowledge of their vitality.

Greetings all..

Currently were fixing any and all bugs reported in the last edition.

We are also crafting additional content such as a few more quests and public battlegrounds for smaller teams to use.

If you have any problems/ bugs/ concerns/ or changes that you believe need to be addressed for the next season, now's the time to discuss!

Meanwhile enjoy some clips hastily thrown together I took watching for about an hour a day during pvp, nothin special.. but you might see yourself ;).(It's a weird res cause I was taking screenshots)

Happy Hunting,
Waropolis

nice job GM's. what do you think about open the client 8.0, it is a big change for u :) :) please dont make custom loot , 2-3x can be good :)

in my think its too easy server and much ppl leaving because ppl loosing nothing etc, finally all ppl leaving after max week, same situation on every h-rates servers. waiting for good balanced mid-rate. gl anyway.

in my think its too easy server and much ppl leaving because ppl loosing nothing etc, finally all ppl leaving after max week, same situation on every h-rates servers. waiting for good balanced mid-rate. gl anyway.

+1 mid-rate can be good.

I think we need midrate server with half the exp, and no evo spawns, make some more rpg stuff like you need to bring smth to enter damn big warlock spawn etc, and no tp to demona.

How does everyone feel about these rates? Something new. Would def promote those wanting more longevity.
Code:
1-20=20x
20-40=5x
40-60=4x
60+=3x
skills=8x
magic=2x
loot=custom
item=1x(boosted djinn prices)
gold=3-10x
No Demona TP.

We also had an idea today for a purchasable or questable 1 hour a day PVP Protection..
Meaning you could have 1 hour a day to level and no one could kill you..? Too OP?

It was a mechanic thought of to help those who feel left behind or people who seem to be hunted and cant level. Which was a reason brought up to staff that is why a lot of people either dont join or quit because one team gets ahead and kills the others while they try and level up.

Last edited:
Exp is cool i think..make 1.5x loot rate 1x good but i saw many people try to buy boh on trade maybe boh loot will be 2x. or necromancer loot idk

We also had an idea today for a purchasable or questable 1 hour a day PVP Protection..
Meaning you could have 1 hour a day to level and no one could kill you..? Too OP?

It was a mechanic thought of to help those who feel left behind or people who seem to be hunted and cant level. Which was a reason brought up to staff that is why a lot of people either dont join or quit because one team gets ahead and kills the others while they try and level up.

I said it at least 3 times before, (Enemy team asked us for no-pvp time multiple times), why ? Becouse you can get into any respawn in 30 sec, You need to spam exiva after every sd to escape or log out before enemy team kills you becouse you have tp to demona, free enterance to all custom spawns, FIX? - make acces, permament (quest, some amount of items) and "scarab coin" type of acces to good spawns, and make way to this spots longer i mean, when you have some custom tomb, make long tunnels way to it etc. Also, when you create custom spawn, think over to create second exit from this spot, like, you can try to run to second exit and outsmart enemies - Like tombs on ankrahmun, you can run into tp.

the problem with making a quest to access places. is that it doesn't solve anything. the other people will just do the quest or bring the item themself. if the item is rare, than people will die and not be able to get their loot back because of no access, and people will complain about that. If it's not rare than people will just get a lot and enter freely. i don't really like this suggestion for fast paced ot's or as a way to avoid pvp, there's other ways i THINK we can solve that problem. in a low rate, i do think it would work much better though.

I agree with 2nd escape from spawns (the custom ones). I designed most spawns to be a place where you can fight in, several trap spots e.t.c, and ways to run around and survive, but ONLY 1 exit. Some spawns could have better ways out, maybe a short way, than a longer way to get back to the main exit, or a second exit all together in a new location. Also I agree that more spawns needs to be like Terrams. The terram run is semi-long. even a bit confusing for a first timer (i've had several pm's about new people getting lost on way to terrams, and by several i mean 10+ people saying "bug resp?" cause they can't find the way). I will think of creative ways to introduce new types of spawns into the server, with other ways to enter.

Btw, nobody found the second hydra spawn yet :p, the entrance begins in the normal hydra spawn as a pro tip for some people :p. It's been there since season 1.

We will also be overhauling the website, with more information about EVERYTHING.

Dont make no-pvp, it destroys the whole tibia-feeling.
Other than that great server with great admins. Good luck on next edition.
PS: You should lower the stages a bit and it might stay alive a bit longer.

I loved the first edition. Everything was perfect but not the looses when you died. It was way to less. Idk why you gotta change much...

If you make mid rate or even low rate, people will just quitt cuz of lazyness. Most People have Jobs and not that much time to pg.

First edition + Huge Deathloss. Thats my suggestion for your new version.

I loved the first edition. Everything was perfect but not the looses when you died. It was way to less. Idk why you gotta change much...

If you make mid rate or even low rate, people will just quitt cuz of lazyness. Most People have Jobs and not that much time to pg.

First edition + Huge Deathloss. Thats my suggestion for your new version.
I agree that people are lazy. However, think of it this way. Is it bad being level 40 when your enemy is level 40, and you still have cash to PG or war with?

We polled a large number of the playerbase last season and the large majority stated that they enjoyed lower level pvp/gameplay.

We're going to try and balance the gold drop to make it possible for players to still war and pg with ease.. the only thing that will be different this time is that it will be lower level war and slower xp.
This is to try and extend the life of the server, as well as giving better lower lvl, lower speed pvp. Extending the server longevity for players while allowing those with different pings able to fight for longer while everyone is lower levels.

An aspect to why oldschool highrates die so fast is due to the fact players can level very fast to 100+ in a day. Many players do not want levels after 100-120 due to the fact stages drop so hard. The pace of leveling to the beginning makes leveling after 100 feel pointless.. this creates an environment where people level to 100-120(which is possible in a day for some people).. stop exping..pvping.. then the server dies..
The XP changes will give a more consistent feel to the server, giving about the same opportunity to level upon all stages.
"
FokusiK-03/18/2018
i stopped playing cuz 120 was killing me if iwas 70 lvl and that was anoying as fuck xd"

It will also allow players who join later than day one to not feel left behind as there will be a more equal level median across the board for the first week.
Teams will be more even being lower levels. This will help with the issue of 20+ man teaming.

Players wont be UE combo'd into oblivion on the first day. Smaller teams will have better opportunity in a lower xp setting with bigger teams existent on the server.

With all that being said we understand players are lazy.. so were trying to find a good balance between PvP/ stages/ deathloss/loot/RPG that promotes longevity to the server and will still allow for constant fun gameplay.

You can think of this like a war oriented- low/mid rate with high rate aspects. Trying to bring the best aspects of all worlds together.

Another idea someone suggested is a section on the web for the TOP GUILD on the homepage. a 'Guildname owns Waropolis' box that guilds can compete for to be the so called 'winners or top fraggers' of the season. Can your guild be the top pvpers?

We are trying to design more incentives and achievements for players to make it interesting, less boring, and more goals.

Heres a few changes that we've made for the next season

Changes for Season 2
Soul removed, antibot rune conjuring code added.(cannot macro runes)
Demona shortcut revamped.(Impossible to block with MC's, Run shortened, TP removed)
Anticavebot code activated.
Weird diagonal bug while clicking doors/paralyze fixed.
Tasks now stage(Task 1 = 500 demons, Task 2 = 1000 demons, entire monster kills tracked)
5v5, 10v10, 20v20 private battlegrounds added. (Teams must pay to use, winners of battle receives 80% gold spent by both teams)
Events are now on automatic timers daily. You will not have to wait for GM's to activate.
'!trade' command added for players. Automatic trade message sender for runemakers/marketers.

Last edited:
There's a lot of changes we will include on the website for this next season with the map. I've completely changed some areas, the way to said areas, and the spawn numbers of them as well to bring a more realistic vibe, and actual exploration to get there.

The final exp x3 stage is not a good idea.

I've seen on classicus and other servers at a small exp rate, people were able to quickly 150-160 lvls.

If want a long-term server this need very slow exp rate with very good loot rate.

I suggest something like this:

1-8 x7
9-19 x2,5
20-30 x2
31-39 x1,5
40-50 x1
51+ x0,5

magic lvl x1

loot rate x8

skills x4

No remove soul system becasue.

You will not be able to manage bot farms that will be massively created at such a low exp rate.

At a high loot rate, people can buy runes in stores that's enough.

You can remove strong monsters like Warlocks or demons and replace them with other weaker monsters, people will

be forced to expose on weaker creatures and will longer exp to high lvls.

By the way, you could add new outfits to buy in the store or perform quests on costumes.

I know a few people who do not like the outfits available from newer versions of the game.

Personally, I do not have anything to this.

But if you want you can make new outfits medivia style or new unique other.

On such small lvls will be great fun I'm sure.

Because people will not run all the time on mana shield like possessed, because it will not be beneficial for them.

It's not my movie that's just for example ^^

Take a look at the example of this mastercores edition where exp rate was at a similarly low rate.

Can you see here ue spamers and 24/7 play on mana shield like a on many ots servers?

Then small teams , can quickly kill a few opponents and run away when bigger team coming , because no waste much time to destroy mana shield enemy players much time.

On old Tibia, every better player knew that utamo vita is almost like a death sentence.

Unfortunately, not on ots servers where pvp system is stupid and completely different.

But at such a low exp stage I think that wearing a 24/7 utamo will not be profitable even with a larger loot rate.

A few shots of sd balls would make the opponent not have mana on spell haste and then he wont like to use such practices as mana shield 24/7.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the long respond!

If you are up for this kind of changes, I'm up too. Maybe I even agree right now.

Keep the exp rates as low as u want. Actually I love one static experience like 2x.

But to make the game way easier, you should raise the lootrate and the mana gain and ofc it should be possible to buy runes in shop with the same charges as ownmade runes.

Exp: 2x
Magic: 10x-15x
Skills: 20x
Loot: 5x (better money, better loot)

As I said before, the problem is not about exp stages, the problem is about the game itself. I would suggest to set up maximum lvl and make resets every week or every day or even every 3 hours.. This should works the same as in LOL but the goal should be different.

Explanation:

We are playing this game because we are enjoying the full game life cycle, it isn't the same on epvp server without monsters, exp loss, etc.
So, the game has 3 phases:
1. exping,
2. fighting,
3. destroying server and leaving.

After that we are waiting for another server.
My solution is targeting people like me. People which have job, family and would like also to expierence those 3 phases but have equals chances. Right now I don't have time to play 12h per day.

3 phase server is fiction.

People exp and fight at all time game.

At the beginning they are more involved in the development of the lvls , later fights.

But the server shredding phase does not exist, no one specifically destroys the server.

Just today's players are charlovers who want to fight for the highest stools on the lvls, mlv etc. list.

When they fail, because they did not have much time to play or were heavily battered by enemies, they leave the server because they want only rats races.

No one will reset the server every 2 days because people like rat races.

It is possible to extend such a race by leveling the levels and saving by such a low exp stage as I gave.

From what I've heard frequent server make lower paypal payouts etc.

Then owners servers do not want to do it, I do not know if it's true.

In any case, here you have a recipe for lengthening the rat race without reset server to every 2 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back