• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Waropolis - 7.X PvP-E Realmap - HR - Relive glory - April 20th, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like different styles of servers, not one type , there is not 1 good server on the internet to play , now online is only types servers what i no like it.

I like servers high rates or very low rates with good loot rate and i suggest it to gms.

I good know what i want , no like you mr a man who can not read posts with understanding, calls others and calls them trolls, he is an ordinary troll who not using the brain to think.

Why don't you start using your brain to actually learn some english, your posts look like shit. If you enjoy so many rates and servers, how come you ALWAYS have something you want to change. You claim to like different types, there's a couple of them online and you like none. You're full of shit and everyone but you knows it.

Why don't you start using your brain to actually learn some english, your posts look like shit. If you enjoy so many rates and servers, how come you ALWAYS have something you want to change. You claim to like different types, there's a couple of them online and you like none. You're full of shit and everyone but you knows it.

I play only servers without hotkeys and i like types like: low rate with good loot rate or high exp rate servers and i no see any 1 type server to play.

I see only one server high rate: Outcast , but i tell why no play it in other topic.

About my english i use google tranlator , becasue i no from england , no need learn it , i respect only the language of my own nation, all others langues are indifferent to me.

You must forgive me, but I will never good learn a language that a uses Kali from Africa in America.

I like to be a primitive patriot of my own country, which only respects its own language.

I play only servers without hotkeys and i like types like: low rate with good loot rate or high exp rate servers and i no see any 1 type server to play.

I see only one server high rate: Outcast , but i tell why no play it in other topic.

About my english i use google tranlator , becasue i no from england , no need learn it , i respect only the language of my own nation, all others langues are indifferent to me.

You must forgive me, but I will never good learn a language that a uses Kali from Africa in America.

I like to be a primitive patriot of my own country, which only respects its own language.

You really are retarded, this is why people don't respect polacks like you. 'I don't need to learn English, I only respect me own country!!1!!!11'. If you want server owners to ever take your shitty posts seriously, you should start by respecting them and actually attempt to communicate to them in English, instead of 'not respecting anything but your own'. You're acting like a 12 year old, not like a patriot.

This'll be my last post as you have no idea what you're talking about anyway, good luck in your pity little life. You prolly wont make it anywhere since you refuse to learn new stuff, so we won't ever have to meet.

You really are retarded, this is why people don't respect polacks like you. 'I don't need to learn English, I only respect me own country!!1!!!11'. If you want server owners to ever take your shitty posts seriously, you should start by respecting them and actually attempt to communicate to them in English, instead of 'not respecting anything but your own'. You're acting like a 12 year old, not like a patriot.

This'll be my last post as you have no idea what you're talking about anyway, good luck in your pity little life. You prolly wont make it anywhere since you refuse to learn new stuff, so we won't ever have to meet.

He behaves like a primitive man, but a patriot who respecting one country and one language.

Unfortunately, people always know what I mean, so I can write sentences in English like a 12-year-old.

You no have skill read the with understanding so you probably are under 12 in real life or in your country people have this skill very late.

I suppose you come from Muslim countries, where people make kebabs from goats learn english to travel to germany or england and be an illegal immigrant , instead of learning at school how to read with understanding.

Such people do not have the courage to fight for their own country, prefer to learn English and go to European countries.

My favorite server on 1 and 2 edition , this high rate with have loot x6 where all people have good money to fights and people play in small teams and fight.

The first editions were much better than realesta:

-good pvp enforced
- soul system and 0 rune farms
- people play in small teams and all have more oponents
-good loot rate all people have money to many fights every day
-server no boring like low rates rpg where 80-90 % online it's rune bot farms

I respects Waropolis the most among today's servers , because it was a server for players, not mainly for money.

w8 for that server best PVP-e H rate need ot with Druid MAS POX true dmg not poxing
i do reload and fix ppl just wait <3 let the realesta die and launch it

i gave this server 2 times a chance but always failed banned from otservlist because he used spoof system that Gesior made for 8.6 version

Waiting for Waropolis, the best server, really fast EXP, nice Battles.
Please @xKrazyx start new edition.
The people will join to this server, dont look at noobs teams who change servers everytime, like punios, neerax, and other noobs.
Greetings.

I Think many people is waiting for your server, more then you realize

launch it this friday end of this week,

most of the oldplayers that likes to war and pvp should join

we are tired of RUNEMAKER OTS

gogogo waropolis highrate and lets have 3-5 battles everyday like last time

Many people wait to good server to play : Shlik , Szabla , Ordinary boy , Szybcior , For Fun , Wnz , Draxler , Hazard , David , Alfaffa , Zack , Ciastek , Wszystko wporzadeczku etc.

I know 20+ people who wait to server to play now , its good time to open good server.

I think that many people will join and come to play here.

Open good server with soul system , rune shop and exp , skill , loot etc like in first edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back