• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Free Scripting. TFS [1.2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mkalo

ボーカロイド
Senator
Solutions
Reaction score
Rules:
  1. ONLY TFS 1.2 ONLY TFS 1.2 ONLY TFS 1.2
  2. Don't ask for fix/convert/copy a script.
  3. Provide enough information about your request (you may provide a video as long its made by you). I may not answer you if you don't.
  4. Ask only for advanced and complex scripts/systems. You may ask for simple stuff but the chances of me being interested to do it is low.
  5. If your request require heavy source modification I won't do it.
  6. Anyone can do the requests if you feel like doing it.
  7. Be nice.

I don't have much time to do lots of scripts, so I'll make this work by placing the requests in a list and I'll do them in order of request. I'll try to do 1~3/week.
If I like your post it means I'm going to do it and it will be added to the list. If I don't like or I don't put it in the list, don't ask again because I'm not doing it.
Most likely I will post the requests in a different thread and link the thread here.

I will also stream while doing all requests, so if you feel like "learning"(watching) the process you can check it at http://www.twitch.tv/mkalo

Cya.

Last edited:
meeting stone like WoW
We place meeting stone on map. If players have pt they can summon rest of the party to them. To summon player you need 2 players one of them click on ms (dont know how to do it mby modal window with party list to chose player to summon) and second player need to click on player to summon someone
Player who is summoned by this two players have to accept summon

or easier one
spell when someone cast it have 10 seconds OR 10 hits (duno with one is easier to do so whatever both are good options) of vampiric hits. During this spell if player hit mob he recive % of damage done to monster or player

Advanced system of summons monsters, different of pet system, in the case should be like....
- you can call all monsters of the tibia, bosses too (of course that it have a BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG COST)
- your monsters can carry items for you
- you can send him to the city (he just dissapear and clear "him" bag and bring back the cash)
- if you cast some spells the monsters will cast too
- if you die you lost the monster
- you will unlock the monsters to summon with quests, or special items
- when you unlock the monster you can transform self in him (utevo res ina" XXXXX)
- you can summon some monster inside of your house
- the summon can give to you some attributes as skills

!online command with modal windows...if the player selects a player it will show all of the players info in a doshowtextdialog.

Do you have a script for saying a talkaction (similar to spells.lua but it contains the text that I want to have)
Or one that shows online players by the prestiges they have?

@UnsineSoft You have to provide more information to this tho, like what is going to change with the levels etc.

Doing @Itutorial's request now.
Just the melee rate, i want it configurable with startingLevel, finishingLevel, something like from level 3 to lvl 9 they will respawn.

And if possible, i want a custom function just to detect what level are the monster, just for internal usage, like getMonsterLevel(monster) or a variant of the player:getLevel() for monsters.

@MatheusMkalo Could you make an action script of the new item of the tibia global "explosive barrel" you use the item, then in 5 seconds "KABOOM!" hiting monsters and players ? :D

Helo I need reborn system for tfs 1.2 10.91
If player have 800k lvl must say !reborn or automatic add 1 reborn.In onlook player must have Is Shevil.Reborn:1-1000
Max reborn:1000
No in PZ temple.

Helo I need reborn system for tfs 1.2 10.91
If player have 800k lvl must say !reborn or automatic add 1 reborn.In onlook player must have Is Shevil.Reborn:1-1000
Max reborn:1000
No in PZ temple.

Use search bar in top right corner

I haven't bothered to look into this myself, I just thought of this now, can you make a function which would detect an effect, not a condition or field but an effect.

I haven't bothered to look into this myself, I just thought of this now, can you make a function which would detect an effect, not a condition or field but an effect.
Possible? Yes. Effects are packets sent to clients you would just need to make a callback function in that function that sends the packets with something like: "function onSendEffect(client/player, effect, position)", however I don't see why someone would do that.

I appreciate your initiative and helpfulness. I like the comments in the code, because I remember when I opened my first Lua scripts, comments were not too common; I had to spend a lot of time trying to figure out exactly how everything worked.

Also, you inspired me to play more +HD,DT ;)

Red

Possible? Yes. Effects are packets sent to clients you would just need to make a callback function in that function that sends the packets with something like: "function onSendEffect(client/player, effect, position)", however I don't see why someone would do that.
I think that is all I needed thank you :)

Advanced system of summons monsters, different of pet system, in the case should be like....
- you can call all monsters of the tibia, bosses too (of course that it have a BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG COST)
- your monsters can carry items for you
- you can send him to the city (he just dissapear and clear "him" bag and bring back the cash)
- if you cast some spells the monsters will cast too
- if you die you lost the monster
- you will unlock the monsters to summon with quests, or special items
- when you unlock the monster you can transform self in him (utevo res ina" XXXXX)
- you can summon some monster inside of your house
- the summon can give to you some attributes as skills
Part of your request, of course it isn't a spell but a talkaction.
https://otland.net/threads/1-2-summon-creature-based-on-storage-level-summon-count.242700/

I think that is why I wrote it, although I never tested it.

The storing of items can be a simple table of storages with modal window.

Although @Non Sequitur brought up a valid point in @whitevo's thread about storing items in non-containers, tfs sources need some looking into to support some of these new ideas/behavior.. things like this should really be a default.
https://otland.net/threads/tfs-1-x-...te-code-for-opening-container-in-game.238447/

Monsters in your house idk...

Maybe we need a re-write on monsters and their behavior of where they can spawn or how they act when they do spawn in safe zones.

Of course everything we have been developing is beyond the scope of tibia, but I must say our actions in this forum over years has influenced the real game, why can't we expand at the base level and provide these additions as an official release.

Last edited:
Town guard NPC like WoW. You can talk to him and get directions to each place. Will give a map marker. Also, if you pay the guard he will take you there (teleport you there)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back