• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Free signatures & requests!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made an clan and got the server/vent. I needed someone if that could design an banner for me. The clan name is DanǤerous (|ÐǤ|. I don't know what the design could be. I really don't have anymore money after i spent a lot on this server/vent. I can give rep or when i get donations i can give you some money. I also wanted to make an Donations in the banner.

Can you make?

Sorry, I'm really busy. Requests can't be done at the moment.

Well here's a sig I had never used or given to anyone so I put Danxo's name on it in case you want it Danxo :eek:

xbzndy.png

I would like a signature similar to my avatar xd

Hey, You still busy? I need that banner for my server.

Finally! WEEKEND :)!

All the requests will be done in less than 30 minutes, thank you for waiting.

@Everyone: all the requests are done.

@Jerry: tell me the size.

Thank you for your cooperation people.

can you make a avatar for me :( ? same as my sig..

Thx for the sig.. i love it! :D <33

I would like to request a background image with some nice effects cs related 1024 x 768 with my nick xcr.

probably something like this, the image is small here it where 1024 x 768 my old cs nick on that picture but i couldnt find the orginal picture, now i wonder if you could something like that but xcr instead, with 3d and some other nice things. would be great.

http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/4940/lollllllll.jpg

also another one signature where it stays Uniq Rpg in the right corner size width 500 height 120, with some nice effects tibia related ofcourse, going to use it so players get this signature on my website and it write their name on it and such would be glad if you could do both, otherwise just make the first one

thanks in advance. :)

quoting myself, could you do the first request also? thanks for the sign. :)

Hmm,
after reading this thread I decided to request sth for me :D
Could you make me signature 500x60 or sth like that, and avatar ?
Both with 'Don Daniello' text, signature with 'http://dondaniello.com', and if possible maybe 'xHTML, PHP, *SQL, C++, LUA, *NIX' as my hobbies (and skills) :)
And maybe psd so I can edit it then.
I hope you would manage to do it :D

Lol! XDD Gaspar has a Signature with MY mapping in it XD!!

I would like to request a background image with some nice effects cs related 1024 x 768 with my nick xcr.

probably something like this, the image is small here it where 1024 x 768 my old cs nick on that picture but i couldnt find the orginal picture, now i wonder if you could something like that but xcr instead, with 3d and some other nice things. would be great.

Archez would really like if you could do that also, no problem if you take alot of time i can wait as long as you need.

thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back