• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Graphic Designer Freelancer Graphic Designer

geragera

Reaction score
I'm freelancer and I work with graphic art, my portfolio has from pixel art to aninmation and interface, and I work with map

(Pt-Br) Sou freelancer e trabalho com arte gráfica, meu portfólio tem dez de pixel art ate animação e interface, e trabalho com map

My page: Hogwarts Game Online
GS - Galeria de Sprites

Facebook: Geraldo Maranhao
E-mail: [email protected]
whatsapp: +55 81 9783-4652
Discord: Gera#1295

Last edited:
Do you use Discord?
I'm interested.
Keru#0971

I'm freelancer and I work with graphic art, my portfolio has from pixel art to aninmation and interface, and I work with map

(Pt-Br) Sou freelancer e trabalho com arte gráfica, meu portfólio tem dez de pixel art ate animação e interface, e trabalho com map

My page: Hogwarts Game Online
GS - Galeria de Sprites

Facebook: Geraldo Maranhao
E-mail: [email protected]
whatsapp: (81)9.9783-4652

I recommend to add the +55 on your phone number: +55 81 9783-4652 (also the extra 9 is not needed for whatsapp numbers), knowing that is an english forum. +55 means Brazil.

Eu recomendo adicionar o +55 no seu número: +55 81 9783-4652 (e também o 9 extra não é necessário para números do whatsapp), sabendo-se que se trata de um fórum em inglês. +55 significa Brasil.

Back