• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Webdesigner FreeLancer WebSite

Totten

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello, for those who don't know me my name is Waliston, better known as Endless, student of Systems Analysis and Development, and developer of Falcon Games. I have been working in the OtServer Branch since 2017, but since 2019 I have been specializing in Web Development and Web Security.

For those interested in developing a website for your project, you may be contacting me to set up a budget, preferably working with Dragon Ball and Naruto derivatives, but projects from other servers are accepted without problems. I develop websites, wiki, plugins, systems, etc. I work exclusively with MyAAC (I do not accept projects that use Gesior, Modern or Znote).
I also solve problems / errors on your website, so use MyAAC, contact me on my discord for + information and quotes.

My Discord: Endless#5410

My Portfolio:

1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png
5.jpeg

Back