• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MySQL From nothing to a fully working, secured OT server. [Uniform Server] + [TFS 0.3.6]

Status
Not open for further replies.
where can i find the Stop.bat?..
it says After changing the MySQL password, please note that you must shutdown the server using the Stop.bat file and then start the server over again.

Testing Carbo 6.0.0 on Windows 7 64bit:
1. Could not manage to set a password for mysql on the default popup on start.
2. password protected apanel: seem to work fine
3. Found the security checklists that didn't come up in the popups at start.
4. Security center working fine. ssl and php are the only ones still insecure. (Wondering why they haven't removed the php thingy).
5. "Compiler MSVC9 (Visual C++ 2008)"
About VC9 Binaries]VC9 Versions are compiled with the Visual Studio 2008 compiler and have improvements in performance and stability. The VC9 versions require you to have the Microsoft 2008 C++ Runtime (x86) or the Microsoft 2008 C++ Runtime (x64) installed[/quote] Looks like we perhaps have 64bit compatibility! D: 6. Successfully managed to password protect mysql from apanel later on. (did not work on popup unitray system at startup). [B][COLOR="green said:
Working fine, and Modern AAC keeps getting neat systems! :D[/COLOR][/B]
3246-modernacc64bitv2.png

3245-modernacc64bit.png

Carbo 6.0.0 beta 1 is working fine and has 64bit compatibility!

where can i find the Stop.bat?..
2903-uni4.png

Just click stop uniform server and start it again.

I Hope you try to hook a guide for 64 bit. bec the new vers work!

There was no guide, I didn't hook any guides. I made the guides from scratch myself. :)

Well, Carbo 6.0.0 is very similar to the older versions. Just a few of the security steps comes at first run in pop-up forms.

Last edited:
Testing Carbo 6.0.0 on Windows 7 64bit:
1. Could not manage to set a password for mysql on the default popup on start.
2. password protected apanel: seem to work fine
3. Found the security checklists that didn't come up in the popups at start.
4. Security center working fine. ssl and php are the only ones still insecure. (Wondering why they haven't removed the php thingy).
5. "Compiler MSVC9 (Visual C++ 2008)"

Looks like we perhaps have 64bit compatibility! D:

Working fine, and Modern AAC keeps getting neat systems! :D
3246-modernacc64bitv2.png

3245-modernacc64bit.png

Carbo 6.0.0 beta 1 is working fine and has 64bit compatibility!

2903-uni4.png

Just click stop uniform server and start it again.

There was no guide, I didn't hook any guides. I made the guides from scratch myself. :)

Well, Carbo 6.0.0 is very similar to the older versions. Just a few of the security steps comes at first run in pop-up forms.

Great job ;>

@Znote:
Uniform Server got CURL and OpenSSL abilities by default?

@Znote:
Uniform Server got CURL and OpenSSL abilities by default?

Yes for curl.
extension=php_curl.dll
in C:\UniServer\usr\local\php

It is enabled by default.

It is also very easy to get a FTP server plugin for Uniform server.

Yes for openssl. However I believe they use a rather old version? OpenSSL 0.9.8k i think.

Not sure if mod_ssl is on but not hard to add.

Last edited:
Alright well I am trying to follow your tutorial, but when I click..Servive Control > Install Start Apache Service, nothing happens therefore I cant get anywhere, ive reinstalled like 5 times and UAC is disabled and everything. please help!

Also im using Carbo 6.0.0 on Windows 7 32bit

Alright well I am trying to follow your tutorial, but when I click..Servive Control > Install Start Apache Service, nothing happens therefore I cant get anywhere, ive reinstalled like 5 times and UAC is disabled and everything. please help!

Also im using Carbo 6.0.0 on Windows 7 32bit

Click on "Server Status" a bit more down in that menu, and print me the results please.

Click on "Server Status" a bit more down in that menu, and print me the results please.

Your Internet IP Address = 74.71.134.159
Accessible from Internet = NO
Cron run status = Not running
PHP INI: php.ini file = Production

APACHE SERVER:

Apache port = 80
Apache SSL port = 443
Apache executable name = Apache.exe
Apache service name = ApacheS1
Apache SSL server = Disabled
Apache run status = Not Running
Apache install status = Undefined!

MySQL SERVER:

MySQL port = 3306
MySQL executable name = mysqld-opt.exe
MySQL service name = MySQLS1
MySQL run status = Not Running
MySQL install status = Undefined!

PORT STATUS:

Apache port = 80
Apache SSL port = 443
MySQL port = 3306

@surugi

The install status is Undefined!

This means the problem might be:
Your firewall. Try to disable it.
Your antivirus program. Maybe you have norton, which think the server is suspicious and have removed the program permission to run other services.
(turn it off)

Maybe you are not logged in as Administrator, but a regular user? Make sure you have administrators rights.

Maybe you installed it at wrong place? It should be installed in C:/ not C:/users/desktop (which may have lower file priority).

Try to be logged in as administrator, and try to run the program as administrator.

Status: Undefined! Basically means, the program is not having the permission to check the status on mysql and apache.

If you still have problems, try to enter your task manager, click on processes, search after mysqld.exe and apache.exe and see if those programs are running. If they are, select them and click end process. Once you have ended both of them, try to start Uniform Server again and see what happens.

If you still have problems(after checking my steps), let me try to help you over teamviewer. Just send connection details over PM.

@surugi

The install status is Undefined!

This means the problem might be:
Your firewall. Try to disable it.
Your antivirus program. Maybe you have norton, which think the server is suspicious and have removed the program permission to run other services.
(turn it off)

Maybe you are not logged in as Administrator, but a regular user? Make sure you have administrators rights.

Maybe you installed it at wrong place? It should be installed in C:/ not C:/users/desktop (which may have lower file priority).

Try to be logged in as administrator, and try to run the program as administrator.

Status: Undefined! Basically means, the program is not having the permission to check the status on mysql and apache.

If you still have problems, try to enter your task manager, click on processes, search after mysqld.exe and apache.exe and see if those programs are running. If they are, select them and click end process. Once you have ended both of them, try to start Uniform Server again and see what happens.

If you still have problems(after checking my steps), let me try to help you over teamviewer. Just send connection details over PM.

thanks you so much, ill try these things now and get back to you. if not I do have teamviewer so that will be fine

error en win7ultimate 32bits:

"a space is detected in folder names leading to folder uniserv

unfortunately spaces are not allowed in path names
please correct and try again

reason for this restriction requieres ability to run legacy aplications"

Help

Ive been following your tutorial and now i got schemas and such stuffs that matches the engine. Well now i have an other problem.

helpsp.jpg

Help very apriciated ! :)

/Simon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back