• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MySQL From nothing to a fully working, secured OT server. [Uniform Server] + [TFS 0.3.6]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try to recover mysql user from apanel or do a reinstall.

Could you explain me that graphically or something, I tried to find the way to come back to the normality but I didn't find it.

Thank you :)

restore%20mysql%20password.png

Nevermind, I found the solution myself.

Last edited:
If a char dies int he game he goes to temple in the start area.. and oracle cant send u to main anymore cos u alreayd have vocation. how can i fix?

Last edited:
Make the Oracle change your town id so you dont spawn back to rook.

Edit config.lua and write properly mysql details. Remember localhost and 127.0.0.1 are different things compared to what you made in phpmyadmin

Can't change the MYSQL password.
Screen;
ghghw.png

EDIT: Btw i have the mysql serv on.

Can't change the MYSQL password.
Screen;
ghghw.png

EDIT: Btw i have the mysql serv on.

Help !... it says:Error conecting to mysql " when i want to change from insecure to secure pasword mysql .. and now i dont know what is my pass and user phpadmin

What should I do if it stands like this:
Apache SSL port = 443 Is free to use
Otherwise, everything is according plan Oo

Another error!
Im on the last step, when you're suppoused to get into phpMyAdmin again, now it just says:
#2002 Cannot log in to the MySQL server
Connection for controluser as defined in your configuration failed.
I didn't go via localhost, just via 127.0.0.1
I've even tried in Chrome, just gives me like the fatal error, ever D:
What am I doing wrong? And what should I do to do it right? :/

Last edited:
Hey my Apache and MyQSL will not start they keep trying to start over and over again plz help

I'm about to explode. I've tried forgotten server but it didn't work, and roxor was the closest i got to work... and i got 2 problems.

Attachments

Last edited:
Greatest tutorial ever!
easy to follow and well explained in detail, i went uniform server and im never going back ;)
Thanks rep++ for you Znote

@up: ye i agree

@thread: One of the most useful things ever seen in otland

PD: ofc rep++

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back