• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MySQL From nothing to a fully working, secured OT server. [Uniform Server] + [TFS 0.3.6]

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks, it really worked.
you know something, this hard work should be rewarded

Hi, i followed this guide and i did all that you said. I maked acc maker thing, and when i downloaded tibia 8.54 and changed id to 127.0.0.1 i can't connect. What do i need to do?

hi there znote, i'am waiting long time for you to online. server has been setup but modern aac not doing well. i've done anything like you said but after i go to 127.0.0.1, it says failed to load. any tips to over the problems? and i want my friends to join on my server, how and what to do? pls i'am eager for your help.

hi there znote, i'am waiting long time for you to online. server has been setup but modern aac not doing well. i've done anything like you said but after i go to 127.0.0.1, it says failed to load. any tips to over the problems? and i want my friends to join on my server, how and what to do? pls i'am eager for your help.

i already do steps on creating server, it works fine and able to log in but i'am stucked in installing a website in uniform server. to make my friends see my database has been configured by portforwarding but to install website by modern aac step is stucked. google chrome nor other browser cant load. it says 500 error.something like that. please, i need your help znote

Perhaps there was a downtime, but now the website is up. I can enter SHA1 - Online generator sha1 hash without any problems.

Many of the questions recently asked have already been answered many times, search the thread, or try the troubleshooter at my 3rd post on first page. There are lots of solutions to problems in different relevant scenarios.

Perhaps there was a downtime, but now the website is up. I can enter SHA1 - Online generator sha1 hash without any problems.

Many of the questions recently asked have already been answered many times, search the thread, or try the troubleshooter at my 3rd post on first page. There are lots of solutions to problems in different relevant scenarios.

I've done by deleting the www/install folder but still i can't see the Modern AAC Website at 127.0.0.1 it says internal server 500 error. it can't load. btw what do you mean by this 'Remember that your config.lua need to have password type = sha1'?

Some config.lua files have password type : plain, you need to change it to sha1. However that does not seem to be your currently case.

You still havent answered all the questions I sent to you, check your visitor messages. They are pretty essential for debugging.

Aff i still having the same problem i cant enter to SHA1 .cz there are some solution to this problem?

Thnx i can enter to this webpage, but now this is my problem when i run my server [14/03/2011 02:50:50] > ERROR: Couldn't estabilish connection to SQL database!

Since I didn't get any responses the first time I'm gonna try again, looks like your active again.
I've tried forgotten server but it didn't work, and roxor was the closest i got to work... and i got 2 problems.

On problem 1 I can't register I had it on there for over an hour ...
On problem 2 I can't start it up, and I deffintly can't get it online.

Attachments

Thnx i can enter to this webpage, but now this is my problem when i run my server [14/03/2011 02:50:50] > ERROR: Couldn't estabilish connection to SQL database!

Try using 127.0.0.1 instead of localhost or vise versa in config.lua

Since I didn't get any responses the first time I'm gonna try again, looks like your active again.
I've tried forgotten server but it didn't work, and roxor was the closest i got to work... and i got 2 problems.

On problem 1 I can't register I had it on there for over an hour ...
On problem 2 I can't start it up, and I deffintly can't get it online.

You are using an old version of Modern AAC. Download the latest svn. Also remember if you change the vocation names (Like Magican instead of Sorcerer) you need to edit system/application/view/create.php and also config.php (for sample import) and also edit the sample char names in the database.

I prefer this fix for the ports being busy, if using skype:
https://support.skype.com/en-us/faq...-such-as-Apache-or-IIS-working-on-port-80-443

That's just my opinion, easy & quick. Great tutorial!

Thanks, I'll add your quote to the troubleshooting post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back