• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MySQL Full Tutorial On How To Create A 8.54 Tibia OT.

I've added a Host at "no-ip.com" called evo-ots.no-ip.org and now I want to change the IP/Hostname from my OT-Server to this name which I created at no-ip.com so other player's can log on my Server .. I opened the Ports ; 7171 , 80 , 3306 but my friend can't login in my OT-Server with the no-ip Hostname which I've created he tried to log with my IP-adress too : didn't worked.Hope anyone can help me !
My Question is : How can I change the IP/Hostname to the Host from the no-ip to my OT Server like if anyone log in my Server they must write to Multi-Ip Changer "evo-ots.no-ip.org" and nothing other name!

My Router is : AllNet,ALL0276
Thuro
Peace!

Last edited:
After logging in, go to the side bar, there is a Box with SQL in it, click on it and put this inside of it.

Code:
DROP USER 'pma'@'localhost';
whe i try to enter that it gives me this
#1396 - Operation DROP USER failed for 'pma'@'localhost' someone plx help me

how do i open my ports i did it but it when i enter in my ot says its offline :S

After logging in, go to the side bar, there is a Box with SQL in it, click on it and put this inside of it.

Code:
DROP USER 'pma'@'localhost';
whe i try to enter that it gives me this
#1396 - Operation DROP USER failed for 'pma'@'localhost' someone plx help me

Then you never made a server b4. Ur fine. =p

An Error Was Encountered

Your server runs version of PHP older than 5.3.0. Please update in order to use this system. Err code: 140704042010

I cant run my server.... i change ip and client, but when i try to enter on account manager it says all servers are offline....... how do i make my server online?????

I got a 8.6 otserver but can't find any guides on how to get it started. I can't seem to find an AAC capable of this, I don't even know if it exists.
If you know ANYTHING super then please tell me how to get it started.

I got a 8.6 otserver but can't find any guides on how to get it started. I can't seem to find an AAC capable of this, I don't even know if it exists.
If you know ANYTHING super then please tell me how to get it started.

Modern AAC 1.1 :)

Starting my own ot...first time

hey im starting my own server for the first time, im new at this and dont really know what im doing. i've got everything set up with xammp and mysql, i've started a database at phpmyadmin and have set up the aac page for my server using nicaw, my server is the forgotten server 0.3.6 i believe and im having a few problems.

1. my highscores section and house section wont work on aac page i get following error messages

for highscores

SQL query failed:Error #1146
SELECT groups.access, groups.id, players.name, players.level, players.maglevel, players.experience FROM players LEFT OUTER JOIN groups ON players.group_id = groups.id ORDER BY `level` DESC LIMIT 0, 50;
Table 'ot.groups' doesn't exist

and houses error message is

House file not found: C:\Users\Mikkl\Desktop\Open Tibia Server\cryingdamson\cryingdamson\cryingdamson5-gui\dataworld/Tibia-house.xmlhouses.php on line: 23

for the house error i know its my config.inc.file i just dont know where i get the house file or where it is located inside all my files.

besides those errors with existing things i have done i need to know how to move on to like getting a map for my server so i can actually log onto my gm character test server.

i would really appreciate any help...

Back