• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MySQL Full Tutorial On How To Create A 8.54 Tibia OT.

okey all done.. i made my server and i can login with god but when any friend wants to login he can not do it..
any suggestion¡?
thanks

I have tried to open my port but it dosent work why need help ?

Try following the tutorial more carefully.

okey all done.. i made my server and i can login with god but when any friend wants to login he can not do it..
any suggestion¡?
thanks

You sure you opened Port 7171 and 7172? If you did, check your firewall status.

For security reasons, you should never use your mysql root account. Especially not in config.lua

For security reasons, you should make a .htaccess rule to phpmyadmin to only allow certain IPs. (127.0.0.1, in case you are using dedicated server, add your home/private IP to only allow you to login to phpmyadmin.

For security reasons, you should change the name of the root account. (Default root, you should change the username to something else). Pretty much all bruteforcing programs attempts to bruteforce root.

By changing root username, you could avoid Stians sample of how to get into root in case it was ported and listened to the global IP.

And use sha1 or better encryption for passwords in config.lua ;/

This tutorial is rather insecure.

However the structure looks nice. :)

Last edited:
I have done all this... I have successfully created the OT, Made a GOD, I am just having problems with quest/and editing my map, I try to load the "Tibia.dat and/or Tibia.spr" in RME and just does not work. I just really would like a tutorial on how to do all "These" things. If anyone could help I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks

After doing all this, how do you make a website for register, how do you use the maps and script everything. Im total noob about this-.-

Hello, I would like to start my own OT also, I am using windows 7 64 bit. What sql should i use? and is it the same process?

How to make a god character:

1. Go into the database.
2. Go to the character's line that you want to make the god.
3. Click the 'edit' image.
4. Set group id to 6.
5. Click 'go' and done :)

If you need any help, just message me.

hey why the links don't open bro ? >http://localhost/security/xamppsecurity.php< ^>Super Nova<^

One question dude, how can the server be alone when i dont have a server starter that can start my server, like XML?

Back