• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MySQL Full Tutorial On How To Create A 8.54 Tibia OT.

hey uhm I'm stuck at opening the ports i have Cisco i believe and can't find my router D:need help asap!

hey, i have the server running up and can creat a character....but when i go into the loacalhost site and and try to enter the account page there is no accounts and its the same with the character page. when i go into the sql i get this error SELECT * FROM `accounts` WHERE 1 could you help me?

Im creat server and all is ok when I changer Ip I not cant log in eny more ... and one more questions what I need douet the my server be online for all ..sry but Im new in this pls help I play tibia 7 years and that is my dream got own server :D thxs

Hello
I have done everything correctly as in the guide , but i still cant access to the site "online" or "local" it still says XaMpp english polish...
what do i do to get the website to work :S
:D thanks

Error

SQL query: Edit

SELECT`comment`
FROM`phpmyadmin`.`pma_column_info`
WHERE db_name ='rcoones'
AND table_name =''
AND column_name ='(db_comment)'

MySQL said:
#1142 - SELECT command denied to user ''@'localhost' for table 'pma_column_info'

I get this error after creating my named database... it still creates it but when i go into it that happens. also it gives me an error when i try to import my forgotten sql
this is the error i get when i try to import the sql file

Error

SQL query:

DROP TRIGGER IFEXISTS`oncreate_players` ;

MySQL said:
#1046 - No database selected

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'vip_time' in 'field list'' in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php:228 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php(228): PDO->query('SELECT `id`, `n...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php(572): OTS_Account->load(1) #2 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php on line 228
bro what its this? please help me make me crazy offf

Back