• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Funny wuth westbay

Russel

Reaction score
well we gathered a small team to kill westbay, went pretty bad xD,
they all had utamo ;( and well then we started to fight on venore , kinda funny most of our team died, but who cares was funny and in the end dark legon die xD

funny.cam

Most of you died? More like all of you :> How kind of you to share your piece of fail with us D:

i dont care if it was a 'fail' it was funny, maybe u guys aint getting funny anymore but well think whatever u want i just dont care,

btw wich bot u re using? :)

We have won alot of battles against untouch~ and patriots now yesterday we killed dzumior like 3x in goroma lampo 2x palacz knight outside thais ;]

i think it's good you upload it anyway. As you said, this ot is for fun =)

Is that so? I would do anything for my former guild members along with many others. We still "ride together" ;)

And "Die Together"

None of us are from westbay though :<

Yea.. lol... it's better to call you guys Westbay than say like 5 dif guilds... Not our fault that you guys splitted up to 5+ dif guilds...
It's just easier to say.
Same you are doing calling us Hots~.

We have won alot of battles against untouch~ and patriots now yesterday we killed dzumior like 3x in goroma lampo 2x palacz knight outside thais ;]

Ohh... Who died with No Cry after half of your team went to pz?
And who Died near exp~ gate to dhq? Hah.

Yea.. lol... it's better to call you guys Westbay than say like 5 dif guilds... Not our fault that you guys splitted up to 5+ dif guilds...
It's just easier to say.

Let me put it this way.. Some of us (including me) never even had anything to do with Westbay.

It's just easier to say.
lool, It isnt that many from westbay that still plays. But you (hotsteppers) just changed ur guild name to Untouchable or w/e, so for me, you are still hotsteppers.

Back