• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gallery Of Divise

You need some shading on that armor, wand is not that bad , but the tip could be improved and animation is kinda... instead of 1 - 2 -3 -4 , its 1 - 3 - 4 , like it's missing a layer , but that's okay , nothing big to worry about.

Though otfans are better for spriting career , It would be nice if you stayed here :p
And a tip , when posting edited/custom outfits , put them also in 32x32 here too , when they're bigger they look uglier , at least to me..

I do not like.
I hope that everyone that can, that is even but not commend

I do not like.

What? lol
@Ontopic, practising is the only way to learning something. At least make some edits according to the comments, else you will stay where you are.

I do not like.

Huh?

And thanks guys for the feedback.
Yeah, they was both my first animated sprites.. I've never done animations before ^_^

I'll make some more sprites tonight maybe :)

Jafab, it's not something you can really teach. Check tutorials or something.

@ Topic

It will be slightly dead as I have lost internet connection at home. Though I will still try to update it when I can. :)

Bump,
Added The blue gemmed shield.
23uzp7a.gif

The shading isn't so good, I know. I need to edit it alot.

Back