• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Game]: Dice // item spammers

Snavy

Bakasta
Senator
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello otlanders!:.

A friend told me about players who was putting items on depots when others were playing dice..
he need a script that n't allow others players to put spamm-items (golden coins, small stones, arrows etc. ) on depot..

if you wanna talk to my friend::
Prince Samir

i can think on idea :D
make actionid on tile infront of depot locker
and actionid on locker

and script them with same storage
simple example

player walk on tile he got storage
depot locker check if player has xx storage player can put item on locker
if not he can't

and ofc. i mean when player leave this tile storage will removed :D

Or just use

PHP:
local item_exceptions = {2152, 2160, 5792, 5793, 5794, 5795, 5796, 5797, 1618, 2589, 2137}

function onAddItem(item, tile, pos)
if not isInArray(item_exceptions, item.itemid) then
doTeleportThing(item.uid, {x = pos.x + 1, y = pos.y, z = pos.z})
end
return true
end

This is mostly used for depots only for dicing

This will cause anyone to throw whatever item (except the ones in the exceptions) to end up 1 sqm ->. If you put a trash bin -> then the item will go in the trash bin.

<movevent event="AddItem" pos="32360;32232;6" script="trashprevent.lua"/> <!-- {x = 1110, y = 994, z = 8} -->

Yeah bro iam Prince Samir guys :D
my idea (cant do it) is to make on the depot tiles actionid and script it at move events
and when you are trying to put an item it check if the stackpos is < 20 it let u put the item if not it dont let u put the item and that's my problem that i cant make something which back the item to ur Bp or just dont let u put it Please Help :/

Back