• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster [Gamemaster] Qualifyed, experienced and professional Gamemaster looking more duties!

This guy could obviously not care less about his thread since there have been at least three people pointing out that he misspelled "Qualified" and he still havn't changed the title. Nice to hire a GM that is so lazy he can't even bother to change the title of his own thread.

This guy could obviously not care less about his thread since there have been at least three people pointing out that he misspelled "Qualified" and he still havn't changed the title. Nice to hire a GM that is so lazy he can't even bother to change the title of his own thread.

TBH why should he put his energy to care that you care about a spell error.....

Why you are looking for more duties? You will not have enough time for each server.

Uhm, I don't think I will need any more Gamemasters since I only need working staff. That work with like mapping/ Scripting , yeah ;P The helping takes the tutors care of. If you want to become one.

Had a few messages but haven't accepted any of them so far, so I'm still looking for more! Add me to MSN or send a private message here!

Back