• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster [Gamemaster] Qualifyed, experienced and professional Gamemaster looking more duties!

Nyan Cat: Ah, sometimes forgetting to change those infos :) I was, not anymore, though.

Ranyo13: Yes, I am still looking for a position. PM me with some information concerning the server I might be joining.

Nyan Cat: Ah, sometimes forgetting to change those infos :) I was, not anymore, though.

Ranyo13: Yes, I am still looking for a position. PM me with some information concerning the server I might be joining.

I've just started a project that will end up being identical with realots, maybe you would like to have a chance there? :)
I'll probably make a process thread soon of how far I've gotten with some random screens =)

Do you know how to script atleast? Im too lazy to read the application.

im serious enuf just stfu. Im not the one applying also..

im serious enuf just stfu. Im not the one applying also..

I'm not trying to insult you, and reply me with a stufu doesn't help you in this situation.
If you open a company and try to success with it, don't you care to look up who you're employing?

If you are too lazy to look things up, I don't think you fit for being the owner of a server as that's a lot more than change the ip in config.
Even a completed and bug free server, have loads of jobs need to be done and there's not 5 single minutes you can take a rest.

My last server was very bug free, and it seemed to be totally completed, and 300 players online daily, but you can bet your sweet ass that I couldn't relax 5 minutes before something new showed up that had to be fixed in a rush.
So that's it. Don't be lazy if you want to be a owner.
I'm not saying this to offend you, or make you feel like wrong person to be a owner, I say this rather in a "head's up mate.. before it's too late".
Maybe this server made you start to look, and found that the gm you were about to set access to, was a dude abused his position in every early server?...
(Not saying you are Lauri)

Dude, first of all i dun realy need your advice plus i didnt ask for it.
Second, have fun with ur bug free ot.
Third, i believe my ot is way better than yours, i bet you got a real map ot or something that's why you got 300+ players.
Fourth, Its none of ur friggin business to tell me if i shudnt be lazy or not.
Fifth, I read some of the comments and first 5 lines or somethin, i found out that he's fine.
Sixth, I wont try to argue, coz i dun like arguin on the internet.

/topic closed, post more and i wont answer it's his thread i wont argue on someones thread.

Elite, before responding and going offtopic again, just throw a carrot cake like your signature says and go to your server with your 300 players
OT:
Recommend, since theres nothing negative about him...

I expect that my fellow staff members are not too lazy to even read my application, not to mention about typing proper English. Ah, And yes, I can script.

EliteOT: Keep me aware about the server. You can send me a private message with information about the job.

You sir are recommended!
Very serious, which is a great thing.

I also checked out that Aldora War site, it sounds really cool. Probably gonna try it out later.

Peace

Up we go! Currently only active duty on Aldora War so I'm ready for more! Send me a private message here or add me to MSN!

Back