• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster [Gamemaster] Qualifyed, experienced and professional Gamemaster looking more duties!

fyi: You can't change the title of the thread as far as I'm aware, you need to ask a mod about that. (I think, don't flame if I'm wrong)

Wow your back with that long ass GM thread again aren't you...
No one is just going to put you in a team because you can give them a good GM activity.
You have to be able to do something to help other than walk around and look good.
For example, I used to ask around for GM all the time and now I am working for a soon to be awesome OT server.
I hope you don't end up on our team because I am sure you will leave like everyone else usually does...

Wow your back with that long ass GM thread again aren't you...
No one is just going to put you in a team because you can give them a good GM activity.
You have to be able to do something to help other than walk around and look good.
For example, I used to ask around for GM all the time and now I am working for a soon to be awesome OT server.
I hope you don't end up on our team because I am sure you will leave like everyone else usually does...

At least he has the decency to tell us about his experiences, himself and what he wishes to gain. This gives the people an idea of what he has to give to the community as a GM. Not every GM needs to know about OTS, you need to be good with people to be a good GM. Why dont you go bash somewhere else and leave this guy with his decent GM application?

Back