• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Vanderlay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richey

Twifysoft
Reaction score
Due to our expanding plans, we are sorry to inform you all that we have not found a place for Vanderlay in the future.

We wish Vanderlay the best and hope he will do well in the future.
Exqursoft will ofcourse recommend Vanderlay as a GM if some other oppertunity appears.

We also appreciate the work of GM Azeol & GM Archez which will be leaving aswell due to inactivity.

Our current team is now currently involving:
CM Talaturen
CM Richey
GM Feloth
GM Hani
GM Macroman

Enjoy the future of our servers,
Yours Exqursoft

Last edited:
I guess you forgot to add that I left... always has been like that, ExqurSoft team forgot to add my name, so weird.

GoodBye.

...racism is everywhere...

I guess you forgot to add that I left... always has been like that, ExqurSoft team forgot to add my name, so weird.

GoodBye.

...racism is everywhere...

For the information, we didnt know you left before after the post was made. We added your name to Exqursoft team, but since u didn't want to continue we simply just removed it.. You've done a great job, and we find it strange that you are leaving without any further explanation. Anyway, its your decision.

And LOL at you calling this racism, thats just provoking. Not funny.

It's not going over you (Feloth), neither Hani, Macroman and Tertius.

If you know what I mean.

Theres loads of racism in these ots *Exqursoft*
But im hoping that they close down so that otland can go back to the way it was. Ever since these ots came out all you see in forum is

- HELP, GM NEON BAN ME NO RESON...
- GM HANI POWER ABUSE or shit like this...

There is loads of alternative things that they could do but they don't, they let it continue and escalate -.-
I suggest a seperate forum that leads to another site... or REMOVE THE SERVERS

Is Vanderlay leaving for real or he will come back as previous time? :D

Vanderlay was one of the best gamemasters sad to lose him, still my beloved boyfriend is left Richey <3

me too. why did they kick him out isnt talaturen and vanderlay rls?

Yes, we know eachother irl.
If you need to know the reason he got kicked due to inactivity.
Daniel | säger (14:07):
för jag varit inaktiv tidigare

He says that he was inactive BEFORE, not now :O How come you kick him for something that he did BEFORE and not now? ^.-

Daniel | säger (14:07):
för jag varit inaktiv tidigare

He says that he was inactive BEFORE, not now :O How come you kick him for something that he did BEFORE and not now? ^.-

Cus i am appariently not worth any 'chances' :thumbup:

1) You'r not the owner
2) You was not in from the start
3) Your friends had access to your account, thats why you got removed. Also cus you behaved badly at the forums.

If he was inactive then nothing is wrong with kicking him from the team, although he pwns!

on the 3rd) Not so hard to change password aight? :) And he didn't do anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back