• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

AAC Geisor 2012 0.3.6 connection problems

Niioxce

Otland lurker
Reaction score
I have a problem where i only can connect via localhost. I can't seem to find where i can change ip so i can connect via my ip. I've port forwarded 80, 3306, 7171 and 7172 with both protocols. I've changed my ip in config.lua in my server file to my ip adress. Also when i tried to install it just to see what ip it grabs it outputs "::1" https://i.imgur.com/nsWOPbq.png
Cheers!

Removed port 3306, my install.txt file is empty. But if i insert my ip into it it just tells me that my ip is ::1. It works fine when i put in ::1 in install.txt but it's weird that it cant grab my actual ip.

If you're connecting from browser located on the same computer (IP), then your IP will always be ::1 or 127.0.0.1 (localhost)

If you will put your server on the dedicated machine, then it will be different IP.

That makes sense. But i still don't know why i can't connect to my website with my ip. Do geisor's acc grab ip from config.lua?

No, the website has nothing to do with OTS. It just listens on the port/IP configured in your apache/nginx.

1. What is your web server configuration? Do your apache listens on global IP?

2. Are you connecting outside of your computer with proxy or something like that? Or you trying to connect locally with your IP, if so - it might not work.

No im not using a proxy, i should be able to connect to my own ip even locally as i have done it before. Welp,
Epmcshd.png

HRBUJt8.png

Last edited:
Back