• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany][7.4] Classic-Gaming - Zanera - HIGHRATE RealOTS/CIP server with new experience formula -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://www.classic-gaming.org/
Server Address
classic-gaming.org
Server Port
Client Protocol

Kungenn

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
Welcome adventurer to Zanera!

Rates -
• Experience Formula is custom (read more below) [Begins at almost 12x experience]
• Magic Rate is 4x faster
• Skill Rate is 4x faster
• Spawn Rate is 3x faster

Map -
The authentic real map without any changes that was present in 7.7 (Hydras/Port Hope etc)

Created 2021-02-09
The world is an authentic copy of 7.4 downgraded from the real 7.7 engine.
Changelog:
• Spells require magic level instead of level, this applies to when you learn spells aswell.
• Experience formula has been changed
Reach level 2 at 20 experience
Reach level 8 at 366 experience
Reach level 100 at 7.001.000 experience
This means that the server is staged but without altering the experience gained from monsters

• Mana & Life regeneration from food, rings & manafluids all is equal to what it was on 7.4
• All mana & magic level requirements is equal to 7.4 except for one spell and that is exeta res it cost 30 mana instead of 90
Wands & Rods are disabled

We are running OTClient so please report any issues you find @ Discord

Create your account and then your character at Zanera and start your adventure now!

1612974363071.png
1612974371315.png

make start at friday
I see your point, and it is a good one, but, we are using OTC and there are some stuff that needs to be fixed therefore we want players to play and report anything with the OTC that is annoying. Please report it in discord #otclient-issues so you don't report something that is already reported.

I wouldn't say that anything that has been reported so far is breaking it but there is minor stuff that is annoying that should be fixed.

Thanks for all reports on the discord and in-game regarding OTC, it is hard making it work proper together with the real engine but give it a bit of time and it will 🙂
Are currently working on a fix to the original tibia client aswell so you will have two options on what youd like to play on.

Any questions at all please leave them here or at our discord and Ill get back to you asap!

Have a great weekend 🙂

"

HIGHRATE"

i kill 1 mob and get like 2 %​

Do you have any systems in place to prevent the official 7.72 client to be used? Not only RSA, Port and version change I hope? D:

So due to the issues posted with the OTC, it is still playable and most might not even mind nor notice. But due to the fact that I do notice and I do care we will fix the originalClient aswell with some antibot measurements so you can play with both clients until we decide that OTC is good enough to provide the authentic classic tibia feeling.

So anyone that wish to continue using OTC can do so, but if you'd rather play with the Original Client you'll get to do so as soon as we've done what we need to do with it.

Stay tuned and also join discord :) Join the Classic-Gaming.org Discord Server! (https://discord.gg/aQxCjPnNV7)

Just to follow up on previous messages:

The original client should be re-introduced today hopefully, with fixes that prevents the stupid pushbug that was present in Tibia for so long.
Also with anti-botting measurements taken.

We will also start working on fixing the OTC to work exactly like the original client but with one exception ofthe fixing the light system, we'll leave that to Mehah since he already has it in his agenda to fix.

Hopefully this will be a nice addition that you can now play with the regular client until we've sorted the OTC.

When OTC is complete we'll add a cam system to it aswell so you can record and share your adventures.

Any questions?

Send them here or message me on discord

More fixes and tweaks done, changed the experience formula slightly, you need 10 less experience per level, means nothing at higher but it looks better from level 1 - 8.

The original client is almost ready aswell, probably the smoothest client I've ever tried.
I am sure you will love it, please drop by discord if you have any questions at all :)

this is low/mid rate why false advertise
Well this comment is not very informative is it now?
What is highrate?
What is midrate?
What is lowrate?

Rather than saying that this is low/mid rate, cause you and I have very different opinions on what a lowrate is if you say this is lowrate

I think:

Low rate -> 1-3x exp
Mid rate -> 10-20x exp
High rate -> 100x-999x exp

But for a cipsoft OT clone
Low rate -> 1-3x
Mid -> 5-10x
High -> 10x - 50x

It's like your scale system end in 1-3, 5-10, 10-50x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back