• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[GERMANY][7.4] Last World HIGH-Exp/100% Real Tibia/DX9 - OPEN TODAY: 16:00 CET

This Server is going to Start Friday, WILL YOU PLAY IT?!

• Yes, I will play!!

Votes: 34 47.9%
  • No, I wont play!!

Votes: 22 31.0%
  • Maybe, I will take a look on other Servers first..

Votes: 15 21.1%

• Total voters
i wanna fuck pizzas because i cant fuck any girl i just want money to fuck you up but im a good person i only wanna get assfucked by a dildo and bleed and then drink my blood while im jerking off watching all donators donating for my fucking pizzas i m fucking bald

To proof, here's the picture of the internet connection:
2325391903.png

Like Kijek said : 2x in shop, 3x from spell.
Mid rates + enfo + big loot + sd 3x + anti cheat client + dedic = great war server

+++

But with this system , everyone wants to pk! With 3 frags to redskull and 6 to ban its not so much fun.

Bazzese maybe go out with friends, drink any1 alkochol ? , fuck any girl can be BITCH do anything else or stay and be TROLL Forum

You're a great example for why you shouldn't drink alcohol. Fuck any girl can be bitch?? I don't understand this sentence really.

Change rs to 4 frags ban to 8 frags < would be enough, any higher and there will probably be a ton of random pking.

I think exp:
1-20 - 35x
21-40 - 20x
41-60 - 15x
61-80 - 12x
81-100 -8x
101-110 - 5x
110+4xxxxxx
:)?
I think it's 2 x exp on the end is too small.
4 is good :)

exp rates will be:
1-20 30x
21-40 20x
41-60 12x
61-80 8x
81-100 6x
101-120 5x
121-xxx 4x

It's a good stage :). I think you can change red skull frags to 4 and ban to 8. :)

5 frags rs 12 frags ban, frag is gone after 3h = big war. Also rly big lootrate, exp stages like u already mentioned, runes in shop 2x , made 3x

I think rs 4 or 5 frags ban 8-10 frags, if it's too high there will be a lot of random pk of low lvls which is bad. 3h-4h fragtime is good

Frags:
4 to RS, 8 to RS like it was on Last World, Fragtime will be 4 Hours for 1 Fraglose

- - - Updated - - -

The IP has been changed:
http://Last-World.net will it be :)

Owner, all runes 2x in shop? or only sds and uhs? can you write all runes make, and all runes in shop charges. Please

TibiaCam works now, one version I will work on the second one :)

- - - Updated - - -

Only SD's and UH's will be 2x, all other charges will stay..

Back