• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[GERMANY][7.4] Last World HIGH-Exp/100% Real Tibia/DX9 - OPEN TODAY: 16:00 CET

This Server is going to Start Friday, WILL YOU PLAY IT?!

• Yes, I will play!!

Votes: 34 47.9%
  • No, I wont play!!

Votes: 22 31.0%
  • Maybe, I will take a look on other Servers first..

Votes: 15 21.1%

• Total voters
Just tested the Internet Connection some, my team is downloading 100 mb files in about 2 seconds, that seems to be crazy...
Ofc their internet aint that slow, but you have to mind, they cant download fast if my connection aint giveing that...

Here one more picture:
2325661317.png

Last edited:
Just tested the Internet Connection some, my team is downloading 100 mb files in about 2 seconds, that seems to be crazy...
Ofc their internet aint that slow, but you have to mind, they cant download fast if my connection aint giveing that...

Here one more picture:
2325652558.png

But isn't it upload you need when you're hosting a server? Download is sending packets to your computer. Upload is sending packets to others.

Here one more picture:
2325652558.png

Tbh not very impressive speedtest if thats from your dedicated. My homeconnection is even better ;o

2325659039.png

Tbh not very impressive speedtest if thats from your dedicated. My homeconnection is even better ;o

2325659039.png

Alltele bah, i'm paying for 100/10 the past few days my connection has been drifting from 3-7mbit i've tried bredbandskollen and speedtest, i can barely load youtube videos, what do alltele say? "Blablablabla you have to use our speedtest which you can download on our website" Yeah i'm sure a 100mbit connection should take 10 minutes to load a 5 minute youtube video in 720p blah.

http://www.speedtest.net/result/2325666906.png

That is like really bad considering i usually have 80-100mbit down, it's a bit higher now during the night, somebody must be downloading like flippin crazy 24/7 L0L

Alltele bah, i'm paying for 100/10 the past few days my connection has been drifting from 3-7mbit i've tried bredbandskollen and speedtest, i can barely load youtube videos, what do alltele say? "Blablablabla you have to use our speedtest which you can download on our website" Yeah i'm sure a 100mbit connection should take 10 minutes to load a 5 minute youtube video in 720p blah.

http://www.speedtest.net/result/2325666906.png

That is like really bad considering i usually have 80-100mbit down, it's a bit higher now during the night, somebody must be downloading like flippin crazy 24/7 L0L

Had some problem with them. Called them and spoke to some retarded technician who didnt understand a damn thing I seem'd to tell him, so I hung up and called someone else. Told him the issue, and asked him if we were paying for 100/100 for the whole quateer, or for just ourselfs. He told me no that shouldnt matter bla bla so I told him to check our connection then for himself (i was on like 30/20 for awhile) and a week later I got a mail telling me the issue had been fixed. Ever since its alot better :3

^ Yes its indeed the story of my life.

M yeah my internet goes down for like 3-8 hours every week, but at least it's better than when i had 5mbit even though it feels like im back to that now l0l

2325709172.png
If lastworld only have 2mb upload, doesn't that mean it won't be able to withstand ddos at all?.. Or am I out flying here?

200 Mana...

- - - Updated - - -

The Website is running now, you can create a character, for more information read on news please.

How many percent you will lose at death?

Good question, I think percent lose in death should be high for example from 80 to 78-77, at oldera was high percent lose and it was good because there was high loot and exp rate but when u lost 9 lvl after 3-4 deaths u were rly mad, I think percent should be between olderas and normal server. There is enfo too so if die when fighting u have a chance for get your lvls back in fight.

I hope enfo will useful 1lvl +/- if u kill higher lvl

Good question, I think percent lose in death should be high for example from 80 to 78-77, at oldera was high percent lose and it was good because there was high loot and exp rate but when u lost 9 lvl after 3-4 deaths u were rly mad, I think percent should be between olderas and normal server. There is enfo too so if die when fighting u have a chance for get your lvls back in fight.

I hope enfo will useful 1lvl +/- if u kill higher lvl

Everyone complained on the death loss on oldera. Everyone loved the death loss on Antica. Antica had 3% death loss btw.
This resulted in, on oldera everyone was often cowardly in pz when they were outnumbered but on Antica they was out having fun anyway. It's a war server, not a damn RPG where you must spend the majority of your time exping just to be able to keep your lvl in war.

takd.jpg

Description
~ Best 7.4 Server, ever!

\/

1. Batizado
2. Kungenn owner Antica (like childrens)
3. Last World (Laugh of noob antica server, come play mine!)
4. Sammy and Ryan (They laugh of noob last world server, oldera is better(RAN IS ON THE RIGHT, FAT OF EATING PIZZA)
5. Gail truth man! (he get lagged) HE IS THE BEST!
6. Reborn (always played as girl)
7. Amoaz (we always know its big girl)

[video=youtube;1h0-BpR9SXA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1h0-BpR9SXA[/video]

Last edited:
Yeah, Antica was the best with 3% deathloss, you lost 120% or 1,2 lvls upon dying and thats perfect.

Back