• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[GERMANY][7.4] Last World HIGH-Exp/100% Real Tibia/DX9 - OPEN TODAY: 16:00 CET

This Server is going to Start Friday, WILL YOU PLAY IT?!

• Yes, I will play!!

Votes: 34 47.9%
  • No, I wont play!!

Votes: 22 31.0%
  • Maybe, I will take a look on other Servers first..

Votes: 15 21.1%

• Total voters
takd.jpg

Description
~ Best 7.4 Server, ever!

\/

1. Batizado
2. Kungenn owner Antica (like childrens)
3. Last World (Laugh of noob antica server, come play mine!)
4. Sammy and Ryan (They laugh of noob last world server, oldera is better(RAN IS ON THE RIGHT, FAT OF EATING PIZZA)
5. Gail truth man! (he get lagged) HE IS THE BEST!
6. Reborn (always played as girl)
7. Amoaz (we always know its big girl)

[video=youtube;1h0-BpR9SXA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1h0-BpR9SXA[/video]

Everyone complained on the death loss on oldera. Everyone loved the death loss on Antica. Antica had 3% death loss btw.
This resulted in, on oldera everyone was often cowardly in pz where they were outnumbered but on Antica they was out having fun anyway. It's a war server, not a damn RPG where you must spend the majority of your time exping just to be able to keep your lvl in war.

Death loses on antica was too smal, i lose there maximum 1 lvl at 90+ the money was the only one problem there, if on lastwordl loot rate will be high, in my opinion 5-7% will be nice, u wil lose lvls burt u will have money for aols and it will give u more satisfaction when u will have 80lvl your oponet around 100 u get exp for him and he lose around 2,5 lvl, moreover gm can add bless system, i think wars will more interestig with bless and big dead loses.
Please lastworld tell us what do u think about it

Just play and waste your time. Just look what happened to Antica. You better listen to me. GM Do not even try to put it online

The Deathloss will be about 7-10% so you lose about 3 levels if your level 100 and die...
The Client is online already, the Server will be online at 16:00 :))

Last World Owner, 3 lvl when i die on 100 lvl is too much man... 1.5 lvl when i die on 100 lvl is good...

He paid me 3$ for this post...
Its joke. Im just boring and there arent any good server to play

Back